The one and only scale bender!

Yeah...I thought I specifically mentioned that these are separate books. And therefore, I can't say I really buy a dime of your uninformed bullshit. Shove it back, please, I don't want it. In fact, just because I feel like being mindless here for a second, give me that bullshit for free so I can eat it and shit it out again, to throw at you like the monkey I am. I desire this so badly.

Once again, the world is run by fools and thieves...XD

Uninformed? I've read the bastard through and through, with separate historical notes and everything. If I were to take the same jump you just took, I'd say that you're just a wanker who can't understand that people can disagree with him without being uninformed, lazy, out to get you, or putting up a front so people on the board will laugh... but I'm not, since you appear to be a common troll who isn't amusing anymore.

Jeff

I just had Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.... FUCK I LOVE CRUNCHY NUT CORNFLAKES THEY'RE SO LUDICROUSLY TASTY!

Wouldn't it be counter-productive to everything this dude is talking about to enjoy the band Nevermore... a band that very openly criticizes Christianity and religion as a whole? Looks like there's still some "enlightening" to be done for this guy.

Or is he gonna come back around and tell me there's some yin to the yang of him liking a band that stands against everything he's trying to dump onto us as fact at this very moment?

I don't think this guy is very religious nor is he a Christian, per se. I think he's just overly spiritual, too new age, smokes too much pot and drops too much acid.

Let's just be pejorative and call him a fucking moron who lacks the finesse to shut the fuck up.

Let the thread be salvaged through discussion of that enormous cookie or maybe some other form of delicious sustenance.

I don't think this guy is very religious nor is he a Christian, per se. I think he's just overly spiritual, too new age, smokes too much pot and drops too much acid.
Oh, I guess I misunderstood what he's trying to say. How ever in the world could that have happened?!

You all just got mindfucked by one (Yet again) uninformed opinion. You can't possibly understand that, while you're all calling me stupid for a reason I can plainly is logical enough for you, I find myself wondering at your own intelligence and reading comprehension.

I suggest you let go of the guns before you shoot yourselves in the foot (Yet again).

You all just got mindfucked by one (Yet again) uninformed opinion. You can't possibly understand that, while you're all calling me stupid for a reason I can plainly is logical enough for you, I find myself wondering at your own intelligence and reading comprehension.

I suggest you let go of the guns before you shoot yourselves in the foot (Yet again).

For the record, I did not call you an idiot or blamed you for being high,
I just chose not to read any of those long posts of yours. Nothing personal,
but it is rather late and I have a long day tomorrow.