The Opeth Collector's Thread

Here is a pic of my jewelery box...
Need to change a bigger box time to time...
:)
I am working on a complete list and maybe I set up a website of my collection with pics, catalog numbers, etc...

Gogsi

collection_k_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Here is a pic of my jewelery box...
Need to change a bigger box time to time...
I am working on a complete list and maybe I set up a website of my collection with pics, catalog numbers, etc...

Gogsi

Nice ! :)
I've almost the same box
If I had time I'll taking pictures of mine

I know theres an opeth collectors thread, but i wanted a thread specifically for people to show off their collection in whole.
Because i know some of you have a smashing collection and you should share it with the rest of us.
although it will undoubtably bring on some jealousy :p

As for mine its pretty standard just one copy of each album and the special editions for watershed, ghost revries and still life. plus the lamentations dvd. still to get roundhouse dvd, but i have the CD.

instead of listing the items, would be nice to have some pictures of the collections... some did them, an entire bed covered of opeth stuff :D

Should I sell some of my albums so that I can later buy the special & original versions of them?

(though i was planning on giving Still life to someone. :rolleyes: )

Oh, should I not get rid of GR, because I feel it's holy because it was my first album? :lol:

Update of mine :

collec-tomnet-vinyls.jpg

- Orchid/Morningrise/My Arms(Normal, Reissue & PicLp) X3
- Still Life Lp
- Blackwater Park (Normal & Reissue)
- Damnation (Normal & Reissue)
- Deliverance (PicLp & Reissue)
- Ghost Reveries (Normal & Autographed)
- Watershed (Normal)
- Still Day Beneath (Grey & black)

Orchid/Morningrise/My Arms (Test pressings, the white at the end)

collec-tomnet-cdbox.jpg

A part of Cds...

Enjoy :)

Jesus Christ...
So you bought those test pressings of first three, you bastard...

I planned to bid on those, but the price was too high for me...

I would kill for those now...
;)

No. Not really...
But I am green with envy now...
:worship:

Update of mine :

collec-tomnet-vinyls.jpg

- Orchid/Morningrise/My Arms(Normal, Reissue & PicLp) X3
- Still Life Lp
- Blackwater Park (Normal & Reissue)
- Damnation (Normal & Reissue)
- Deliverance (PicLp & Reissue)
- Ghost Reveries (Normal & Autographed)
- Watershed (Normal)
- Still Day Beneath (Grey & black)

Orchid/Morningrise/My Arms (Test pressings, the white at the end)

collec-tomnet-cdbox.jpg

A part of Cds...

Enjoy :)

I planned to bid on those, but the price was too high for me...

I would kill for those now...
;)

Yes I have the same reaction when I missed the firsts auctions for these three...And when I saw some weeks later a new one for these, I don't hesitate too much

WOW Tomnet. O.O

Great great great collection. I´m searching for the Orchid PicLP... .
Testpressing arn´t so interessting for me. I don´t no why.

But big respect from my side. ;)

PS:

What is this OPETH "Nectar" think on the CD box?

I now have all of the albums, including the re-issues of The Candlelight Years with Japanese text on the insert sleeves!!! Which was very disconcerting.

Recently got Lamentations and Roundhouse Tapes.

As for odd momentoes, met the band in London (whilst they were promoting Roundhouse Tapes and now have 5 signatures!)

Also have 2 T shirts and a workshirt of Opeth.

Holy crap Tomnet... really, holy crap. That's a damn awesome vinyl collection. I remember watching those test pressings and my jaw dropping when i saw how much they sold for the first time, then cried a little when i saw what they sold for the second time... :p V ery impressive.

I only just got GR vinyl. The wait was worth it.

I remember watching those test pressings and my jaw dropping when i saw how much they sold for the first time, then cried a little when i saw what they sold for the second time... :p V ery impressive.

I'm lucky to have won the three. And it finished much lower than the first time :)

I'm going to sell one of my Still Life vinyls, how much are they worth on ebay nowadays? It's been a while since a searched around ebay for Opeth stuff..