The Opeth Collector's Thread

im looking for still life on vinyl, as well as blackwater park, but i dont think ill have the money, especially now that some idiot bid 255$ on a "sealed copy" of it, it wasnt sealed, it was in a sleeve like the guy got it(although his stuff is mint condition, im getting his damnation in the mail any day) and it used to buy it now for 75$, i should have gone for that sadly, that will haunt me for a while, can you tell im bitter?

I have this one.
Sometime, somewhere I've read or heard that thare is a version of this promo CD, but with an other writing, song title 'The Grand Conjuration' on the cover. I am curious, is anyone ever see this version...?

Cheers,
Gogsi

That's true. I own two different copies of "Selections from Ghost Reveries" promo, plus a signed one.

Does anyone know if a pre-market edition of Orchid exists? Sort of like Meshuggah's Psychic Test Bird?

the firs edition ever made was pretty limited and i tihnk before they were, well more than just a local band, it has mikael akerfeldts home address on it, i doubt he still lives there anymore
i like to imagine he lives in the castle from porcelin heart................

I've received the coloured vinyls 2 days ago, but just opened them in this moment...
Man!
I am not a big fan of the coloured vinyls even not the PICdiscs ("the vinyl is black"), but these are really beautiful.
Well worth the money!
Go and get them!

nice im very excited. sorry for so many posts on here lately, but if anyone is looking to get rid of(or know somewhere i can find) a copy of steel, heavy metal machine, id be very interested to know.

any help anyone can give could be much appreciated

nice im very excited. sorry for so many posts on here lately, but if anyone is looking to get rid of(or know somewhere i can find) a copy of steel, heavy metal machine, id be very interested to know.

any help anyone can give could be much appreciated

Ooh, I have had loads of messages since my drunk post the other night.

I am going to be clearing out some vinyl, but sold most of it last year...

There will be black vinyl 7", Steel 7", sealed Still Life 2LP, sealed MAYH LP (not sure if 1 or 2, not going to open it to check), Morningrise 2LP, Bloodbath NMF LP and possibly some Opeth promo CDs (will have to check what duplicates I have got).

I will try and get to list them over the next week, if at all possible...

There will be black vinyl 7", Steel 7", sealed Still Life 2LP, sealed MAYH LP (not sure if 1 or 2, not going to open it to check), Morningrise 2LP, Bloodbath NMF LP and possibly some Opeth promo CDs (will have to check what duplicates I have got).

wow nice, let me know, im interested in all of those now........fuck im gonna end up spending a shitload now.

edit: well i mulled it over and if you're putting it on im bidding on them haha

Man, I'll happily take some of those off your hands. For a price of coarse :p

Got me the Japanese Morningrise today. oh yeeeah.

I am going to be clearing out some...Opeth promo CDs (will have to check what duplicates I have got).

Looking forward to see what you have to sell:). ebay?

This is funny btw:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290242016594&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT&ih=019

= Put in some magazine clippings in a folder, call the articles for a "display book" and get roughly 10 x the "normal" value for a couple of articles :loco:

Wow, this is just bullshit, I didn't get the Album on CD with the LP-issue of Watershed that was supposed to be included, IIRC.

Hey Distrusted...
Maybe this is an answer for your question...
It seems that there are (at least) two versions of the vinyl.
Just took this photo 5 minutes ago. Sorry it's a bit dark...

DSCF4206_k_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg