The Opeth Collector's Thread

Hi there! I'm brand new here... needless to say that I adore Opeth's music, blablabla. How comes I never thought about searching for an Opeth forum before? I don't know... anyway, that's not the point of my post.

I have recently bought the Koch records vinyl reissues (Blackwater Park, Deliverance and Damnation), which are really fantastic. But I have noticed that the labels on LP 1 of my Blackwater Park have been inverted between sides A and B.
So does any of you know if all of these have been pressed like that, or are there only a very few misslabeled out there?

I think there is already a thread for that here :
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/opeth/429104-blackwater-park-2lp-error.html

and also here : http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/opeth/428897-deliverance-lyrics-vinyl.html

My dvd-video bootlegs collection:

1996-06-17 Manchester, England – The Witchwood 40 min 8MM(M) A HH
1996-06-19 Bradford, England – Rios 43 min 8MM(M) A HH
2001-04-08 Montreal, Canada – Foufounes Électriques 70 min VHS(mid/high) B TRI
2002-05-18 Bengtsfors, Sweden – 2000 Decibel Festival 62 min DV(M) A HH
2003-03-11 Melbourne, Australia – Corner Hotel 114 min DV(M) w/ interview 6 min B HH
2004-04-27 Melbourne, Australia – Corner Hotel 101 min DV(M) B+ HH
2005-07-07 Minneapolis, MN – Target Center 35 min DV(M) no zoom A- TRI
2005-09-23 Helsinki, Finland – Tavastia 76 min DV(M) shaky and obstructed B HH

www.livesvartan.tk

Hi there! I'm brand new here... needless to say that I adore Opeth's music, blablabla. How comes I never thought about searching for an Opeth forum before? I don't know... anyway, that's not the point of my post.

I have recently bought the Koch records vinyl reissues (Blackwater Park, Deliverance and Damnation), which are really fantastic. But I have noticed that the labels on LP 1 of my Blackwater Park have been inverted between sides A and B.
So does any of you know if all of these have been pressed like that, or are there only a very few misslabeled out there?

Hi.

uhmm at my BWP reissue the labels are on the right side.

@Khayman666

I have RTC as PLP and Nightmares Made Flesh as normal LP. But i wand the RTC as the red vinyl version and the Breeding Death EP as picture vinyl.

Look at my music collection in my signature.

Hi, I have a mint condition double picture disc edition of Opeth's Deliverence album available to sell. I've seen this go from $70+ on eBay, but I'll consider any offers, if anyone would like to make one.

I also have the rerelease of MAYH for sale which I'll sell quite cheaply as it got damaged due to poor packaging on the part of the seller. There are tears on the three edges, but other than that it's OK (LPs themselves are fine, the rest of the cover isn't scratched, torn or bent). I can provide pics if you like.

Thanks. You can get e-mail me at conorcosgrave@gmail.com if you want to make a private offer.

Can you tell me something about what is the difference of the two Blackwater Park 2CD edition...?
Thanks in advance.

The "Blackwater Park" double CD was initially pressed in 1000 copies by Music For Nations.
Relief "O" logo on the front and no Koch logo anywhere on this one!!!
My MFN version is probably the only sealed copy worldwide :)

Then, Music For Nations died and Koch Records re-released a double CD of Blackwater Park, called "Deluxe Limited Edition" but it is much different from the original version (in packaging).

I bet only a few people here have a real limited edition issued by Music For Nations, that's why I listed my rarities available for sale.
I see there are some serious collectors here.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but I am looking for a Still Life LP that is in pristine condition. I am interested in making a high end needledrop of this album, so I need it to be either sealed or in mint condition.

Anyone who would like to part with theirs, shoot me a PM or e-mail with details about condition and price...

e-mail: roadtonowhere08 (at) gmail (dot) com

I know this is a shot in the dark, but I am looking for a Still Life LP that is in pristine condition. I am interested in making a high end needledrop of this album, so I need it to be either sealed or in mint condition.

Anyone who would like to part with theirs, shoot me a PM or e-mail with details about condition and price...

e-mail: roadtonowhere08 (at) gmail (dot) com

I sold 2 copies of this not long ago, one of them was sealed. I don't rate your chances of getting a sealed one now though...

How much does this one sell for nowadays? I have a spare one but I'm not sure I want to sell it...

Got myself a second BWP 2LP reissue. This one is correctly labelled.

How much does this one sell for nowadays? I have a spare one but I'm not sure I want to sell it...

Got myself a second BWP 2LP reissue. This one is correctly labelled.

I really have no idea, as I have not been following them on ebay. If you decide that you'd like to sell yours, let me know.