the OPETH FANS PICTURE PAGE

NFU, how'd you get a picture of Peter's guitars?

But seriously, I'm gonna have to get a camera one of these days...

EDIT: oh yeah, and.... By the Sausage I see in others

BurningSky said:
NFU, how'd you get a picture of Peter's guitars?

But seriously, I'm gonna have to get a camera one of these days...

EDIT: oh yeah, and.... By the Sausage I see in others

at first glance it would appear that theyre the same...but they are different. i guess we have similar tastes though.

i almost got the PRS in an amber (violin) type color...and im not really into bright fruity colored guitars...so the black burst seemed to fit my needs the best. but i opted for the artist package too, i like the coloration of it better.

Heh yeah, I remember somebody saying you just copied the dudes from Opeth when you bought those guitars so I thought I would bust your balls. If i could afford a PRS i would buy one too, (same goes for the martin), but I'm very happy with my Brian Moore and Takamine. Those are sweet guitars though.

BurningSky said:
Heh yeah, I remember somebody saying you just copied the dudes from Opeth when you bought those guitars so I thought I would bust your balls. If i could afford a PRS i would buy one too, (same goes for the martin), but I'm very happy with my Brian Moore and Takamine. Those are sweet guitars though.

i actually had a just a plain black PRS CE22 several years ago, before Opeth had gotten their lisence with prs actually...but i didnt like that it was bolt on, and didnt have 24 frets (24 fret models have better harmonic tones, and 2 more frets obviously)...so i sold it and regretted it...since it was a fantastic guitar still. and so i just had the les paul for a while. Then when i decided to get greedy again last year, i bought this custom 24..and im certainly glad i did, its my baby now. ;)

but just for the record. if Opeth stopped using them, i certainly wouldnt follow...it would be a huge mistake for anyone to give up on this brand.

NFU, you mean "By the pain I see in the sausages?" Nobody mentioned "Demon of the sausage"? and "Master's sausages"? This one sounds better than sausage metal fest, by the way.