the OPETH FANS PICTURE PAGE

NineFeetUnderground said:
what are you guys doing around that dead lifeless horse?!!....and why do you have those clubs in your hands!?!?!.........oh......i see......

Those aren't clubs. They're sausages. :p

Joey, remember in the guitar players chat on aol where people would spend hours integrating "homo" or "gay" in band names and album titles? Good times well spent I must say. One could never be bored with life.

Dreadful said:
Joey, remember in the guitar players chat on aol where people would spend hours integrating "homo" or "gay" in band names and album titles? Good times well spent I must say. One could never be bored with life.

dick and fart jokes...make the world go round. :p

that's because the browser automatically keeps the pages in the cache, so it happens that you have to press F5 to get the latest changes

Luz said:
^I always thought that kind of problems with Hotmail only happen in Argentina though...

sorry about the off topic, but to let you know. Hotmail is making changes. Certain servers have been up and down all week. Any new accounts will not be able to use Outlook Express. They are adding a web Outlook express of some kind for $$$$. Thought you would like to know. Continue with the sausage.

Hold on a fucking minute!!! Of course Im a chick for fuck's sake. :lol:
(although sometimes I don't behave like one, who cares I'm a metal bitch anyways...) \m/
Blackened Rainbow said:
Holy mike! omg! luz is a girl?

i didnt know man its big suprise for me...

about lopez topic i thougt luz is a man bla bla fuck! :OMG:

i know im careless one sorry luz.