the OPETH FANS PICTURE PAGE

i cannot believe the number of views and posts in this thread and it's only few days old.
good work, opethpainter....

heh. the new pics are great. i think it's funny when people look pretty much like i thought. luz and minion are nearly exact. the only thing missing on minion is a faded white hat and a DMB shirt. nick looks the exact opposite. i pictured short dark hair.

uhm...that is all.

Likewise, Nick looks the exact opposite of what I imagined. I actually used to know a skinhead from up his way that had similar music tastes and was built like a tank... so I was sort of imagining that.

he has nice flowing golden locks.
i pictured a mean-looking beard too.

but no beard.

Moonlapse said:
Likewise, Nick looks the exact opposite of what I imagined. I actually used to know a skinhead from up his way that had similar music tastes and was built like a tank... so I was sort of imagining that.

Going back about 2 years, I was a (big) fat skinhead... so meh.

I sent mine last night but I forgot to say what my forum name is. I guess it should be up tomorrow.

^hahaha! i thought you'd like that. i understand though. it gets better after a few years of marriage - you can pretty much do whatever you want and get away with it. i mean, just look at me.

btw, i assume you played soccer in high school?

me too. i didnt know you played in college. that kicks ass. varsity or club? or both? are you allowed to do that?