The PoS thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ? - why insist from a foreign country that it be changed due to simplistic confusion

You're a joke, right? Insist? Insist that it be changed? Where? (If sb asks a question or replies to my argument; and i answer that means to insist? What if i hadn't replied? What would that mean?)

do you non-stop drink water and constantly breathe, as they are the most vital things in life? Or have i ever said anything to mean that this is a very urgent and deadly vital issue or sth?

This should answer your chattering. This is not sth causing some sort of pain in my ass, obviously. You must always be talking about your existence, necessity of a good diet and a proper sleep, vitality of fresh air full of oxygen. Pufff...

The hate towards USA is not merely because it is USA i think, it is because the USA has taken on the colonizer "mission" of major European countries and is the major neo-colonizer power of today.

BTW, As far as i know. USA is not America; and most (non-USA'ian) Americans hate the fact that they subsume the name on their behalf and nearly all people around the world mean USA when saying America, although this must adress to the continent. Just an off-off topic issue :D

I must have totally misunderstood this post. I had thought the "joke" started above and below was the punch line.

Time-Machinist said:
Should every country in a continent carry a continental name extension to their original names to prevent a false representation? Like "The Top Boot Shaped Country of Europe", "The Overpopulated Land of Slanting Eyed Asians" , or how about if we call South Africa as "Africa" for an exact substitutional name? 'Where are you from? I am African.' Does that sound right, or explanatory enough? MAybe this is insignificant, yet some other "American" people are not to be blamed because of such disturbance.

Its as moot as argueing that a Toad is not really a Toad and should never be refered to as a Toad again. Its alright if you still want to carry this confused misunderstanding, but I hope you dont want it to rub off on others. I've yet to see anyone turn back history. Carry on! :)

don't you have some gay freak kitchen song to go listen to?

lawlz

Hmmmmm don't know about any gay FK songs, but doen't Danny sing about being a "Disco Queen" on the new cd? He does have that screechy, just got butt raped in prison, voice...... Truth is stranger than fiction! :p

That disco queen song sucks :(. I love PoS..... but ive never really bothered getting into the messages behind the songs. So on a purely musical p.o.v they are great (perfect element, be....not so much scarsick). Not a huge fan of the rhythm guitar though. A bit grungy.

@USA's fingerprinting that was mentioned a page or 2 ago. I have to agree with DG there. Its a huge insult to visit a country and get treated like a criminal.

^^Totally convinced that razoredge is a joke, yet it turns to be a little boring than that's enough for now.

I love Disco Queen :D Yes disco! :danceboy:

Wasn't Disco Queen a pretty dark song, lyrically? (Definitly not musically :D) Prostitution and shit. Or maybe I got it all wrong.

Now I see why so many people dislike PoS's political position. They either don't understand it, misinterpret it, are ignorant of context, or in so very few rare cases, simply have an actual differing educated opinion.

Wasn't Disco Queen a pretty dark song, lyrically? (Definitly not musically :D) Prostitution and shit. Or maybe I got it all wrong.

Except for the chorus, its music is also quite dark IMO.

^^^Owwwww, It seems that Mr Gildenlow has better quit using feminine sounding falsettos, and limit his technique with Hetfieldesque macho-American sounding ones :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.