The progressive thread!

Taramis "Stretch of imagination" (in the veins of Watchtower/Hades in their first period)

I remember buying that one for 5 bucks back 95....
listened to it once, didn't like it, and put it somewhere....
maybe I should give it another try after all this time :)
(worked with leviathan:))

Jesters March

truly great band!

did they ever release a third album ?
I got the first two (Acts & Beyond) as tapes, any hints for recording stuff off tapes on the pc ?

--
progressive is that which strays beyond the norm, anything more advanced, complicated, intricate or truly progressive as in exploring completely uncharted waters.

Originally posted by TexasFriedCriminal

truly great band!

did they ever release a third album ?
I got the first two (Acts & Beyond) as tapes, any hints for recording stuff off tapes on the pc ?

--
progressive is that which strays beyond the norm, anything more advanced, complicated, intricate or truly progressive as in exploring completely uncharted waters.
No JM didnot release anything else. :cry:

To get analog stuff recorded to PC u have to get a good PC card (like SB live Platinum) with incorporated AD/DA converter. Connecting this to your Hi-Fi and recording it should work.

"Stretch of imagination" is a heavy, strong album, which i love. I love this sound anyway, so i couldn't go wrong! Even though their first "Queen of thieves" is completely different (power/epic), i love both of Taramis' albums.

Derek Sherinian & Planet x (Virgil Donati is killer)
Ark, Kenziner, Iced Age, Mystere de notre dame, Ivory Tower, Artension, Magnitude 9.
Just some more...

xxx Iris xxx

Bet your asses they are, bitch! right WD?
Join this! U like Queensryche FW and stuff...

are NVM progressive??

They are more progressive than most of the progressive clones of the holy (haha) 3.

What definition would u give?

That's actually a really indepth question

Some people consider Technical metal 'Progressive', yet others class Epic metal as 'Progressive'.

I guess it is anything that takes you on a journey..