The Purchases Thread

Didn't find any live 'Deth in the city, so will have to grab some of that next time. Todays haul from Heartland as follows:

Kamelot - Ghost Opera CD+DVD digi
Rammstein - Rosenrot digi
Carcass - Heartwork
Front Line Assembly - Hard Wired
Soilwork - Figure Number Five
At The Gates - Slaughter Of The Soul

Testament : The Formation of Damnation ... oh this is fuking good.
The Angels: Face to Face .... remaster
Cheap Trick: The Essential Cheap Trick ... a bargin at $10 bucks

Todays purchases:

Depeche Mode - Speak and Spell CD/DVD remaster - slowly getting all of these. Their first album wasn't my next choice, but couldn't pass it up at half price.
Depeche Mode - Devotional DVD - after watching the Touring The Angel DVD I bought last week three times and loving it, I decided to grab another of their DVDs, and this one was only $12.99 for a double, rock on.
Samael - Passage/Exodus remaster - I wanted my next purchase from these guys to be Era One/A Lesson In Magic, but this remaster was on sale as well so I went for it.
Oomph! - Ego - I downloaded this on a whim a couple of weeks ago and have been playing it a fair bit since, so grabbed a second hand copy from Heartland.

I love buying music. Pity it costs money.

I went to JB Hi-Fi today with a spare $3000 on my credit card, and bought NOTHING.

I think I've turned a corner. Wish I'd done that 10 years ago.

woo hoo for you Spiffo

I went to JB yesterday and bought the new Soulfly album, and the new Disturbed that was $12.99

You might frown on those purchases, but both are decent bands IMO, and if your a old school Seps fan, this is the closest it is gonna get with out the cavalera brothers joining the band again

OK, went back to JB today and bought:

Flight of the Conchords
Superman II (the one with the original film and Richard Donner's version)
2001: A Space Odyssey
The Taking of Pelham One Two Three