The Purchases Thread

Very nice. I assume they sound good?

A few days ago I got the following:

The Haunted - The Dead Eye (might take a few listens to get into, methinks)
Black Majesty - Tomorrowland
Iron Maiden - Live After Death (2 disc version, after I gave my old one to my brother)

Last weekend I got a few Albums

Nasum - Grind Finale
Rollins Band - Weighting
Iced Earth - Days of Purgatory
Testament - Demonic
Killswitch Engage - S/t

I it when the cd fair is on just down the road at the local watering hole, means I can have a beer and buy a few albums cheap as chips

Yeah it does, though Dirty Music is better than notoldbutnotnewdreadnaughtliketheratheraverageonedowntozeroalbum.

Well there's Body.Blood.Skin.Mind and Idiosyncrasy, but I think they are now only available from their website. Both are awesome. BBSM is one of the best Aussie metal albums ever. Ever.

What I got today: Live After Death DVD and Metal: A Headbanger's Companion, a 6-CD box set from Earache.
Last week I got: AC/DC - Highway to Hell, Devolved - Calculated, Bjork - Post and The Red Shore - Salvaging What's Left

:) I'm behind the times too.

On Dreadnaught, BBSM and Idiosyncrasy are excellent. Get hold of 'em if you can. There's also the One Piece Missing EP, which isn't bad.

The Hitmen : It is what it is .......Double CD remastered reissue containing 45 tracks, featuring rare single sides,unreleased demo sessions & live material.

Damm I am over the moon about finding this at lunch time.

For those who don't know "The Hitmen " was / are ex members of "Radio Birdman" & members of Pre "Hoodoo Gurus" .... apparently they reformed last year and toured in Sydney ...

edit : went to JB HI FI and the ST Double CD this is their classic debut plus single sides, demos and live tracks, including unreleased originals and covers including Sonics, MC5, Iggy, 13th Floor Elevators, Blue Oyster Cult, Dictators and the Flamin' Groovies' great 'Shake Some Action'. A massive 47 tracks!

The Hitmen : It is what it is .......Double CD remastered reissue containing 45 tracks, featuring rare single sides,unreleased demo sessions & live material.

Damm I am over the moon about finding this at lunch time.

For those who don't know "The Hitmen " was / are ex members of "Radio Birdman" & members of Pre "Hoodoo Gurus" .... apparently they reformed last year and toured in Sydney ...

that's fucking sweet, Bucko!

had almost forgotten about them.

top group. :headbang: