The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE Thread

I used to be such a FUCKING BIG FAN of Millencolin the last few years, and I ALWAYS FUCKING SENT THEM MESSAGES in which I said "omg pleeease come to Osnabrück please please please please :cry:" AND NOW I DON'T LIKE THEM ANYMORE AND THEY FUCKING COME TO FUCKING OSNABRÜCK!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:AHHHHHH!!

Anyway, I'll go there even though I don't like them so much anymore. The stupid thing is just that they'll probably play 80% songs of their new album... so well, I guess I have to listen to some Millencolin-music the next weeks. :loco:

Another problem about the Millencolin concert that pisses me off: I reaaaaaaaally would like to meet them in person, and I could! :) ...yes, I COULD. :Smug: It's a thursday. And thursdays I always have school to 4.30 pm. And you know what? On a saturday or sunday I could just go to the Hyde Park (they'll play there) in the morning and wait outside till they come there for playing, which will probably be in the morning or early afternoon. But noooo, I'll have school very fucking looong. :mad:
Too bad, I really really really would like to see them, say hello and ask all those stupid questions that I want to ask for a few years now..:(
(like "Hey Erik, can I see a picture of your dog?" or "Nikola, did you get my guitar pick that I gave to that woman who is a friend of your mother?")

Oh goooood, I'm such a child. :p :loco:

Another problem about the Millencolin concert that pisses me off: I reaaaaaaaally would like to meet them in person, and I could! :) ...yes, I COULD. :Smug: It's a thursday. And thursdays I always have school to 4.30 pm. And you know what? On a saturday or sunday I could just go to the Hyde Park (they'll play there) in the morning and wait outside till they come there for playing, which will probably be in the morning or early afternoon. But noooo, I'll have school very fucking looong. :mad:
Too bad, I really really really would like to see them, say hello and ask all those stupid questions that I want to ask for a few years now..:(
(like "Hey Erik, can I see a picture of your dog?" or "Nikola, did you get my guitar pick that I gave to that woman who is a friend of your mother?")

Oh goooood, I'm such a child. :p :loco:

Skipping school for one day or a few hours is totally worth it:p

Do it:D

Skipping school for one day or a few hours is totally worth it:p

Do it:D

Well, as I already said before...I don't like the music so much anymore, but it would still be really cool to meet them and talk to them and so on...:p And of course asking those questions. :rofl: I already made a list with "questions for Millencolin" a few years ago, just in case my friend and I would ever meet them. Maybe I'll still find it, hrr hrr. :p

But yes...I also think it would be worth it, but I don't think my mother will agree with me on that. :( I mean, if it would be one lesson I'd miss, then okay...but not nine. :erk:

Well, as I already said before...I don't like the music so much anymore, but it would still be really cool to meet them and talk to them and so on...:p And of course asking those questions. :rofl: I already made a list with "questions for Millencolin" a few years ago, just in case my friend and I would ever meet them. Maybe I'll still find it, hrr hrr. :p

But yes...I also think it would be worth it, but I don't think my mother will agree with me on that. :( I mean, if it would be one lesson I'd miss, then okay...but not nine. :erk:

If you learn so much in one day that you miss alot of it, just ask the teachers the next day on what you did the day before. And use your free time to catch up on it.

Well is your mother very strict?:erk:

If you learn so much in one day that you miss alot of it, just ask the teachers the next day on what you did the day before. And use your free time to catch up on it.

Well is your mother very strict?:erk:

Nah, not sooooo strict...but in school things, yes. :erk: She doesn't even let me go to school with black nails, just with red nails but only if they're not too dark and not too pussy-like. :rofl: But then she lets me wear my boots...ohhh god, my mother is weird. :p

I don't know what she would say about it... I could imagine both. Either she says no because she won't let me miss school because of a stupid concert, or she says yes because it's Millencolin and she knows I used to be a big fan of them and so on. I mean...it's not like I'll do such things very often then, it's only THAT day. So I hope she'll allow it. :erk:

Nah, not sooooo strict...but in school things, yes. :erk: She doesn't even let me go to school with black nails, just with red nails but only if they're not too dark and not too pussy-like. :rofl: But then she lets me wear my boots...ohhh god, my mother is weird. :p

I don't know what she would say about it... I could imagine both. Either she says no because she won't let me miss school because of a stupid concert, or she says yes because it's Millencolin and she knows I used to be a big fan of them and so on. I mean...it's not like I'll do such things very often then, it's only THAT day. So I hope she'll allow it. :erk:

That always works!

Just put alot of emotions into it:p Tell her again (even if she knows) how much you loved that band, and how you finally can meet them. And how it's just gonna be THAT single day, so you can die in peace.

:D

That always works!

Just put alot of emotions into it:p Tell her again (even if she knows) how much you loved that band, and how you finally can meet them. And how it's just gonna be THAT single day, so you can die in peace.

:D

Well, I just talked to my friend and she said it's stupid and she doesn't want to look like an idiot then... I mean, she's right, it IS stupid and we will definitly look like idiots, but I actually don't care if Millencolin think I'm an idiot...:lol: They'll never see me again, and soon they'll also forget us anyway then. And it's not like we will stand there with some posters being hyperdramatic like "OMG MILLENCOLIN PLEASE GIVE US AUTOGRAPHS ON OUR TITTIES AND EVERYWHERE! :O" :p

So well...I'll see. Maybe I won't even want it then anymore, who knows. But at the moment I'd say it's worth missing a few lessons in school. :)

who knows. But at the moment I'd say it's worth missing a few lessons in school. :)

Agreed. :)

Well, I just talked to my friend and she said it's stupid and she doesn't want to look like an idiot then... I mean, she's right, it IS stupid and we will definitly look like idiots, but I actually don't care if Millencolin think I'm an idiot...:lol: They'll never see me again, and soon they'll also forget us anyway then. And it's not like we will stand there with some posters being hyperdramatic like "OMG MILLENCOLIN PLEASE GIVE US AUTOGRAPHS ON OUR TITTIES AND EVERYWHERE! :O" :p

:lol:

YOU RAGE YOU LOSE

FINAL BOSS: REITACHAN

hard mode: make it to 00:17 without screaming.

nightmare mode: make it to 02:43 without saying anything or making incoherent sounds due to dying brain cells.

suicidal mode: 07:37 without making any sounds and without pinching or biting yourself.

braindead mode: all of it without biting or pinching or hurting yourself in any way or cringing or grinding teeth.

chuck norris mode: all of it, including credits etc. without changing facial expression.

I barely made hard mode after second try and it's as far as I'll go. I'm not fucking suicidal.

Last edited by a moderator: