The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE Thread

I just got the shoes that I bought in ebay a few days ago...but now I noticed they're FUCKING TOO BIG and my feet really don't fucking fit in there... GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Now I have to find a way to sell them somehow...:erk:

9e29_1.GIF

Anyone interested? :p

awww furny, you shouldn't EVER buy shoes (or pants for that matter) on the internetz...

only tops, like me :D:D:D, i hope mine gets delivered soon :D:D:D

Deadly you have to look at it like this...You don't need cute...You could make a garbo bag look cute...end of :saint:
hey there, thanks for lying, hun :wave:

RRRrraaaaggggeeee?
I spent like 9,5 hours a day to sit or go to school to sit there learn things I could learn at home in a quarter of the time. then I come home play guitar I have like one hour left and the day is over. And this is how the next 2 years will look like.

the woman on the ebay-what-yar-buying-preview-section makes it look whorish though,

so i hope it's wearable :lol:

me's no skank :zombie:

awww furny, you shouldn't EVER buy shoes (or pants for that matter) on the internetz...

only tops, like me :D:D:D, i hope mine gets delivered soon :D:D:D

hey there, thanks for lying, hun :wave:

Ok, I have a serious question. Do you know of any websites where I could find cute "metal" :)cry:) tops other than ebay? I don't want corsettes, though. I want something I can wear everyday, also. Age appropriate stuff too:D :p

I want to blow some shit up. And I won't say why. Suffice to say, in the process of getting quite drunk on Sunday night with some friends, I found out information that I never knew, and in hindsight, didn't really want to know. And it's making me pissed off as all hell, not to mention quite conflicted too.

my top fits perfectly :D, i got it in the mail this morning :D:D, so no rage ^^

Ok, I have a serious question. Do you know of any websites where I could find cute "metal" :)cry:) tops other than ebay? I don't want corsettes, though. I want something I can wear everyday, also. Age appropriate stuff too:D :p
hmm, perhaps asylum attire? i don't know, tbh. that top was actually the first thing i EVER bought that doesn't come from a real store :p. i'm always afraid with the fitting and stuff... but in tops you can adjust that :). good luck though.

Pics or it didn't happen.
ebay

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!

My band needs a drummer that can actually play drums! Not just a tard with a beginner set and no motivation what-so-ever!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

I fucking hate my country. Any solutions? :lol:

Besides that, I hate the fact that people keep so many stuff inside instead of taking it out. IMO it's quite retarded and helps for nothing.

Oh, and I hate old rusty strings on my guitar that turn my fingers brown from palying half an hour :lol:

^I highly doubt it, :lol:

^^Another thing to add to my list, I forgot that one, :lol: The worse thing is that it only happens to me in summer when I'm on holidays in a house we have near the sea. In Winter when I'm in the town it doesn't happe :ill: