The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE Thread

There's almost definately an old thread for this.

i'm pretty sure that there's a hate thread but i think that got closed.
oh yeah, that's another one of my pet peeve's, people bitching that there's another thread for it. nothing personal swabs but it's not one of those stupid threads that come up once a week like, "OMG, LIKE ALEXI LAIHO, I WANT HIS BABIES"

fuckingthreadsuck.gif

Yesterday, I was in the park, smoking etc when I noticed a girl I know walking there with someone. Well she's my type of girl and she's really cool and everything, well yeah she's totally the kind of girl I would date. Anyway to cut a long story I spend to evening with that girl and one of her friend, they were supposed to watch movies at the guy's place so I tagged along, drinking with them and talking about music.

But... you know when you feel that maybe you shouldn't be there, that there's like a little bit of tension or I don't know... and when you are leaving, you notice that the girl in question will be sleeping there?

That sucks... :erk:

Yesterday, I was in the park, smoking etc when I noticed a girl I know walking there with someone. Well she's my type of girl and she's really cool and everything, well yeah she's totally the kind of girl I would date. Anyway to cut a long story I spend to evening with that girl and one of her friend, they were supposed to watch movies at the guy's place so I tagged along, drinking with them and talking about music.

But... you know when you feel that maybe you shouldn't be there, that there's like a little bit of tension or I don't know... and when you are leaving, you notice that the girl in question will be sleeping there?

That sucks... :erk:

She was sleeping there, with another girl and the guy, or just the guy?

EDIT: Nevermind, I re-read.. the friend WAS the guy... hm, fuck :lol: I dunno man maybe they were just friends? Who knows, that sucks though. At least you know where he lives now, set that motherfucker on fire in his sleep then comfort her when she's upset... you'll be laid within the week. If not by her, then one of the prison inmates if you're caught.

some ebay-bitch overbid me :mad:, if i had set a higher maximum bid (and hadn't forgotten the hour of the end) i would have gotten the cute top :(, or the tart would've payed a higher price for it at least

fuck :(:(:(:(:cry:

So the radio station cancelled my all female fronted radio show....I was told the subject of having an all female fronted band program was stale and useless. Oh and the program director didn't tell me herself, I had to find out about this from other people. Isn't that so professional? :mad:

Fucking rage against TV documentaries about youth drinking alcohol. I mean, springbreaks bring lots of drunkness problems and accidents, but they're all like "look ! This guy drank a BEER and he's totally wasted, be careful that's really dangerous !" -____-

Fuck TV in general.

She was sleeping there, with another girl and the guy, or just the guy?

EDIT: Nevermind, I re-read.. the friend WAS the guy... hm, fuck :lol: I dunno man maybe they were just friends? Who knows, that sucks though. At least you know where he lives now, set that motherfucker on fire in his sleep then comfort her when she's upset... you'll be laid within the week. If not by her, then one of the prison inmates if you're caught.

They know each other since a year on the net and the guy moved in the city since like a week, so they saw each others only last week.

And nah the guy is pretty cool. He got a studio and reccords a lot of really cool thing. He is now working on a awesome Polka covers of Pink Floyd and I want to hear that :lol:

Tho, lol at the last thing :lol:

some ebay-bitch overbid me :mad:, if i had set a higher maximum bid (and hadn't forgotten the hour of the end) i would have gotten the cute top :(, or the tart would've payed a higher price for it at least

fuck :(:(:(:(:cry:

Deadly you have to look at it like this...You don't need cute...You could make a garbo bag look cute...end of :saint:

RAAAAAAAAAAGE against the mofo hackers/Virus that keeps fucking with my computer :mad: :yell:FUCK-OFF