The Rap Thread

When it comes to the whole "ooh I like other music than metal, check out how open minded and mature I am yeaaah"

Drum'n'Bass/Electronica > Rap.

Liking Akon, Notorious B.I.G., Ludacris, a little bit of Lil Wayne, that "You can have whatever you like" song, Snoop, of course, some others i can't think of.

When it comes to the whole "ooh I like other music than metal, check out how open minded and mature I am yeaaah"

Wow, if I have ever seen a more ridiculous comment, i would have a fucking aneurysm.

Wow, if I have ever seen a more ridiculous comment, i would have a fucking aneurysm.

Well, he's right. Drum 'n Bass is absolutely awesome (I can't listen to it everytime though).

Back to topic:
Sir- Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
[ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=41APzy5kqBU[/ame]

My guitars in C. The lowest i'll go unless i cover Amon Amarth

Click full of soldiers, All of us killers
Never seen one, I'm what they call a real nigga
Pocket full of cash, Body full of liquor

Last edited by a moderator:
My guitars in C. The lowest i'll go unless i cover Amon Amarth

Click full of soldiers, All of us killers
Never seen one, I'm what they call a real nigga
Pocket full of cash, Body full of liquor

Drop B is higher than C. It's 1½ steps down+the dropped string is 2 and ½ steps down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but to come to a Rap-thread intentionally trying to piss someone off or annoy is pretty much bad trolling.

I myself hate rap but that post of his was just retarded beyond any belief.

"Ooh, the thread is about rap, so you can't say bad things about rap in it, ooh :eek:"

Yeaaaaah.