The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Fine, short day in school today.
Heard about a 'movie' that has been shown in Arabia tonight, it's about racism in Denmark. The Arabians say that Denmark is such a racistic place, and the rockers of Hells Angels are all racists and that's why they're against the immigrants and their gangs. EPIC FAIL. but because the immigrant gangs have the drugs and they sell it, and it pisses HA off. Maybe some of you have heard about this shit, and what else they've said about Denmark and racism. And the worst part of it all is, that it's a Danish citizen who's immigrant who's the instructor of the movie. There's racism in Denmark, yes, Noone says there isn't, but we don't treat immigrants very bad.
Anyway, holiday tomorrow. It's gonna be great :)

i didn't heard about the movie, but don't listen to this guys.. their intention is to slowly install their believes into Denmark, don't be like London, and have a Muslim holiday.

Fine, short day in school today.
Heard about a 'movie' that has been shown in Arabia tonight, it's about racism in Denmark. The Arabians say that Denmark is such a racistic place, and the rockers of Hells Angels are all racists and that's why they're against the immigrants and their gangs. EPIC FAIL. but because the immigrant gangs have the drugs and they sell it, and it pisses HA off. Maybe some of you have heard about this shit, and what else they've said about Denmark and racism. And the worst part of it all is, that it's a Danish citizen who's immigrant who's the instructor of the movie. There's racism in Denmark, yes, Noone says there isn't, but we don't treat immigrants very bad.
Anyway, holiday tomorrow. It's gonna be great :)
All Arabians :D ?
Yeah only the immigrants sell the drugs :lol:
And the Hells Angels aren't as cool as you might think, some of them are worse than the most fucked up drug dealer and don't tell me they never dealt with drugs.

ITS FRIDAY MOFOKKOZ
Billy_Mays_Two_Thumbs_up_2009.jpg

All Arabians :D ?
Yeah only the immigrants sell the drugs :lol:
And the Hells Angels aren't as cool as you might think, some of them are worse than the most fucked up drug dealer and don't tell me they never dealt with drugs.

biker gangs are notoriously fucked up, they're the main distributors of meth in the US

Bikers are some of the worst when it comes to gangs. They are still pretty strong up this way, going from Quebec through Toronto, down to the states. They do a lot of activity here, especially in my city. Toronto ships their homeless, crack/methheads, and the sorts on a greyhound to here.

Came back home from cruise yesterday..it was pretty fun night on thursday :) Now Im just very tired and a bit pissed off, for nothing real reason though.

I'm great. I was at eternal tears of sorrow gig yesterday and it's was awesome to see one of my favorite bands after nine years or so :D