The return of the "How are you today?" thread

dude shes twice your age.
I would be really disgusted if some little girl came up to me asking me to show off my dick.

:lol: couldn´t agree more!
And why the fuck would I want to e-date someone? I have no trouble getting laid irl :lol:

I meant in case of a talk between the both of us :p...
That's because if Josh and I will meet it will take approx. 5 minutes until one of us goes "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-".

If I have the money I'm definitely Metal Camping it next year, also ^lol.

me too :D!

Oh, and I feel fucking horrible. I went to a friends house to hangout, he told me he wanted to go clubbing despite it being rainy and cold, and no one else wanting to go clubbing :p

So we got drunk to the point that clubbing was a good idea. I'm hammered now and I have to call in sick to work :/

SOOOO CANT WAIT, for my dad's company christmas party tonight, free, open bar, HUGE buffet including turkey and roast beef!

Walk?

WALK!?!?!

Duh dwwuuuhh duh, Duh dwwuuuhh duh, Duh dwwuuuhh duh, Duh dwwuuuhh duh, Duh dwwuuuhh duh, Duh dwwuuuhh duh, Duh dwwuuuhh duh, Duh dwwuuuhh duh, Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence?

me too :D!

Oh, and I feel fucking horrible. I went to a friends house to hangout, he told me he wanted to go clubbing despite it being rainy and cold, and no one else wanting to go clubbing :p

So we got drunk to the point that clubbing was a good idea. I'm hammered now and I have to call in sick to work :/

SOOOO CANT WAIT, for my dad's company christmas party tonight, free, open bar, HUGE buffet including turkey and roast beef!

Sounds like your friend had it all planned out.

I feel great after meeting my favorite French actor ever. That was impressive.

foto_pantera1.jpg

?