The return of the "How are you today?" thread

BloodyScalpel said:
I don't.

But this thing is fucking bizarre :erk:

this class was about gibbs' energy curves and their variations during the reaction process according to the advance degree :zombie:

Errrr........

So yeah i'm hella milked about Sunday, I get to see Bodom again, and they are playing then ight before too so there won't be as many people there

@janina: shit! :guh: hope yer fingers get better soon!

my back is hurting every day more and more
it's really starting to worry me :erk:

and i created total madness @ the university, people are showing ************ to everyone everywhere after i introduced it to my friends there :lol:

Tut Ankh Amon said:
@janina: shit! :guh: hope yer fingers get better soon!

my back is hurting every day more and more
it's really starting to worry me :erk:

and i created total madness @ the university, people are showing ************ to everyone everywhere after i introduced it to my friends there :lol:
Do you think I should send the link to the graduation students group at the network? :lol:

metaru kurenai said:
ouch... it's better if you keep all your fingers intact.... just incase you didn't know.... happy birthday in advance.

Oh, it is..? Thanks, gotta keep that in mind when I get back to work! :D The finger looks really weird without the rings, makes me think that I could never get a divorce, 'cause I need my rings :p

And thanks (in advance), 10 more days to go and then I'm ooooooooold :erk:

Janina said:
Oh, it is..? Thanks, gotta keep that in mind when I get back to work! :D The finger looks really weird without the rings, makes me think that I could never get a divorce, 'cause I need my rings :p

And thanks (in advance), 10 more days to go and then I'm ooooooooold :erk:
you're constantly horny and look 10-15 years younger than you are. You'll get widowed, MAX :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
lucky you, i only get 5-6 hours of sleep, so my hornyness quotient is bigger :lol:
:lol: +1

BTW, I hate the chairs at the unicamp's basic cycle building, they make me sit in a way that my boners are always fucking blatant :lol:

Tut Ankh Amon said:
lucky you, i only get 5-6 hours of sleep, so my hornyness quotient is bigger :lol:

Yeah, but you're a guy, you're horny even in your sleep :p And don't worry, when you'll get to the same age as I am now, you'll get to sleep more.