The return of the "How are you today?" thread

i am OVER school. i have a speech in the morning in my history of decorative art class on the antarctic vase, then i have to go weave a blanket in fibers class, then i have to go to metalsmithing and make stuff, then I go to advanced photography and have a critique... that will be my whole day from 9:30am to 10pm... sigh...here is a picture of the Antarctic Vase 1905-1918 by George Woodall. i think it looks cool, but i am over it... now i have to start a 10 page paper on it thats due in a week:(
antarcticvase1.jpg

Today I just continued my unlimited alcoholism. :erk:
I didn't go for my physics lesson but to the pub with some friends.
I should give up drinking for a short time otherwise I'll pass away so soon:zombie:
SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!:yell:

-got sicker
-got pwned on my test. Like... HIGHLY pwned

but last night at least i think i got one of the guitar players i wanted to play on my project :Spin:

so basically, once again, music saves my crappy days... which is actually a big issue, cause it makes me want to drop out school :lol:

Peti said:
Today I just continued my unlimited alcoholism. :erk:
I didn't go for my physics lesson but to the pub with some friends.
I should give up drinking for a short time otherwise I'll pass away so soon:zombie:
SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!:yell:
And to crown all another friends are leaving to the States therefor my life gets fucked up more.:(
I feel lonely and solitary:(:cry:

feeling very pissed about something, tried to take out my aggression through playing guitar but I only feel like smashing it through my window.. :erk:

TheSeldomlaid said:
Pfff, all the holidays after Jesus miracoulusly (or how the fuck you spell it) coincide (that too) with the old pagan dates :p
miraculously.

And :lol: don't tell the n00bs :D

Specially because jesus was actually born in april(IF he existed), and 25 is somewhat close to the winter solstice party eh? :D