The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Tut Ankh Amon said:
my hair smells like cigarette smoke, i hate this shit
had a nice night yesterday, laughed my ass off at AIDS-zoophily related jokes like i don't remember laughing before :lol:

although i slept for 4 hours and i've got schoolwork to do :p
:lol:
We, sir, have become more alike than I would have expected :p

bliat pizdetz.
the battery in my bass died and i have to wait till tomorrow to buy a new one
and i was in middle of recording :bah:

yesterday that was so funny.. my friend and I met a gang of 20 gangsters in my park and we smoked with them.. they were like.. yo what kind of music do ya listen? are you punks? you don't listen to hip hop? some reagge?? my friend and me were like nah! fucking heavy metal! we don't listen to hip hop.. but well.. they were like ah ok we have nothing against metal..but you should listen to hip hop! so we were totally stoned/drunk, we ran everywhere and that was a nice night.

but today it's so booooring!! :s

Rocksane said:
yesterday that was so funny.. my friend and I met a gang of 20 gangsters in my park and we smoked with them.. they were like.. yo what kind of music do ya listen? are you punks? you don't listen to hip hop? some reagge?? my friend and me were like nah! fucking heavy metal! we don't listen to hip hop.. but well.. they were like ah ok we have nothing against metal..but you should listen to hip hop! so we were totally stoned/drunk, we ran everywhere and that was a nice night.

but today it's so booooring!! :s
:lol: kickass

i can't sleep more than 6 hours a day and it's killing me
last night i almost passed out literally when i was coming back from my friends place :guh:
couldn't get my job done, BUT, miraculously, the site was offline so i'll may have a bit more of time :p
too bad i know i probably wont do it cause i'm so friggin :erk:

but rejoice, BloodyScalpel ressurrects today :p