The return of the "How are you today?" thread

yeah, last night was closing night of our play. fuck...i miss the people already, lol. i told the guy i like that i like him, i partyed until 2:30 am, lmfao. it was fun. i had a beer and a vex, that's as far as my limit goes. i danced and stuff, it was cool. the food was awesome. anyways....yeah...so, i'm pretty sore. and i have a cold now because i was walking in the rain like an idiot.

ugh. I'm in a dilemma-however the hell you spell it. I got my Slayer/COB tickets to the East Rutherford show last month. Then I find out that my cousin scheduled an engagment party on the same day. So now I have the Slayer/COB tickets, but I have to go to the party,being that's he's the cousin I barely see anymore:rolleyes: I love my family and all,but FUCK! I had these tickets for a while!

so yeah, I'm feeling pretty pissed off these days..

\m/NikkiePhillie\m/ said:
ugh. I'm in a dilemma-however the hell you spell it. I got my Slayer/COB tickets to the East Rutherford show last month. Then I find out that my cousin scheduled an engagment party on the same day. So now I have the Slayer/COB tickets, but I have to go to the party,being that's he's the cousin I barely see anymore:rolleyes: I love my family and all,but FUCK! I had these tickets for a while!

so yeah, I'm feeling pretty pissed off these days..

...OWNED!

Great day so far. :D
I got unbelievable 5 points in physics! :)
It was sth with calculating so I expected a mark around 0 points, seriously.

Tomorrow is going to be an exam, but pah, just religion!