The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm... lost in my mind.

I don't understand! I... deserve nothing more than suffering... I made really fucking really bad thing to someone... I don't even understand why... That's the worst thing ever!

There's nothing in this world that time and willpower can't fix.

Why, again? But why? I say... why when I feel so angry, like in this moment, I suddenly go to search reassuration by the notes of my loved Something Wild album?
It's the only thing that has the power to quench my bad feelings... I'm really a ko person, I should be able to reassure myself without it.

Dragonforce concert in 7 days! Iron Maiden concert in 17 days! Dragonforce concert in 7 days! Iron Maiden concert in 17 days! Dragonforce concert in 7 days! Iron Maiden concert in 17 days! Dragonforce concert in 7 days! Iron Maiden concert in 17 days! Dragonforce concert in 7 days! Iron Maiden concert in 17 days!

So in other words: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Why, again? But why? I say... why when I feel so angry, like in this moment, I suddenly go to search reassuration by the notes of my loved Something Wild album?
It's the only thing that has the power to quench my bad feelings... I'm really a ko person, I should be able to reassure myself without it.

I'm so sad that you're not feeling well... And btw, we all listen to music when we are sad or angry... *hugs*

Dragonforce concert in 7 days! Iron Maiden concert in 17 days! Dragonforce concert in 7 days! Iron Maiden concert in 17 days! Dragonforce concert in 7 days! Iron Maiden concert in 17 days! Dragonforce concert in 7 days! Iron Maiden concert in 17 days! Dragonforce concert in 7 days! Iron Maiden concert in 17 days!

So in other words: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

maiden show = good
df show = not so good :p

Söy;5653537 said:
something about willpower?

To learn how to do this, please refer to http://lemonparty.org

AND NO DONT GO UNLESS YOUR NAME IS JOE!

tis sick

you have been warned

ONLY TO SOY NO ONE ELSE CLICK IT I'M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED SO DO NOT FUCKING CLICK IT OR GET MAD AT ME IF YOU DO. I WAS UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO CLICK IT, SO BE FOREWARNED THAT NOTHING GOOD WILL COME FROM CLICKING THIS FUCKING LINK, I'M DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS, DON'T LET CURIOSITY RAPE YER ASSHOLE

^ I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE SERIOUS IN MY LIFE NO ONE CLICK THAT, EXCEPT RICKY, BUT I EVEN URGE HIM NOT TO DO SO. THIS LINK IS PURE FUCKING EVIL. IF YOU DO CLICK IT, I AM NOT FUCKING RESPONSIBLE. GOT IT? I COULDN'T HAVE WARNED YOU MORE.

(DO NOT CLICK IT, I'M NOT FUCKING KIDDING! IF YOU DO, DON'T PANIC! JUST RESTART YER COMPUTER...)