The return of the "How are you today?" thread

i bitched out my sociology teacher because she sadi,"well guys think they are all perfect. from now on girls get automatic A's, can go to the bathroom, get drinks of water whenever, dont have to do homework or test. guys have to becuase they are all perfect and think they can push us around and treat us like shit " she was talkin to certain assholes in the class so i stood up and got into a huge argument and then she is like,"jason calm down! im kiddin i was jsut introducing the racism/prejudice unit!" i looked around all dumbfounded at the class and everbody was laughin at me.

I;m actually feeling quite energetic....amongst other things, haha. Today was a snow day, I sdtill went to school though. No one understands that those are the fun days. You don't do anything! I was singing in the vocal room all day to stuff, and dancing, it was awesome. I had an awesome time. Oh yeah, yesterday I went to Keri's house and dyed my hair black. I love it. Keri's Mom had to drive me home in the snow because she was too much of a wimp to drive me, silly girl.

Had a snow day today. :tickled:
Went over to a friends house and jammed on some new songs. Pretty good day overall :D

I'm wasting away a perfectly good friday night just sitting here with my thumb in my ass.......:bah: