The return of the "How are you today?" thread

so anyways, ignoring the absurdity of eternal alchemist,

today my german professor yelled at me in class for talking.

not my fault i've had to read "Der Struwwelpeter" three times already...

Söy;5950302 said:
so anyways, ignoring the absurdity of eternal alchemist,

today my german professor yelled at me in class for talking.

not my fault i've had to read "Der Struwwelpeter" three times already...

omg i dont think ive ever seen a decent post like this before, usually its just jokes :lol:

it was ok, I guess except for the fact that I overslept so I was late for my bus and had to wait 30 minutes for the next one which was 15 minutes late so in total I waited 45 minutes IN THE FREAKING RAIN. Luckely I had my umbrella...

I don't know, but for some reason I got a strange image of BodomTerror yanking me and Swabs with shock collars attached to chains and dragging us down a german highroad in blindfolds:)

Rammstein music video much?

rammstein-mein_teil.jpg

it was ok, I guess except for the fact that I overslept so I was late for my bus and had to wait 30 minutes for the next one which was 15 minutes late so in total I waited 45 minutes IN THE FREAKING RAIN. Luckely I had my umbrella...

Hmm, true! But the important thing is that now you feel god! :)

When I write there it's like if I was writting a journal :rofl: haha

I had a very bad morning.. and a good afternoon. First of all, I got my mark of my compostion in english. I got a really bad mark..because we needed to write btw 300-350 words, but I wrote 363 words.. so she removed 13 points :erk: I was so pissed off..and I had a grammar/reading comprehension and little composition, I'm sure I will fail again. Plus, we had a homework to do and I didn't make it then I make it at the library during my lunch break. When I gave back my sheets to my teacher at her office (with my work team) she said that our bibliography wasn't right (we can't find good english books in our library..)
I was really pissed off.
So I finally eat, I was so fucking hungry... I had a ''date'' again with a friend (the drummer) and we talked, talked...and talked. He even went in my course (art course so it,s okay, we can take 30 mins of break) and well, I went in his course too (he was in an art course too) just next to mine.

Who read that? :lol: