The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Well, the feeling is not so great now, we had here in Finland Vappu(first of may) and I celebrate it with some friends of mine. And my friend little brother and sister waked me up too early, so I'm little bit tired. But otherwise I'm fine. Don't have school :lol:

I'm angry and sad.. I had my oral in english..I was not very prepared but anyway.. I know that I will not pass. So I will retake this fucking course again. I'm so pissed off (my teacher is a bitch)

I had like 88% in my other english course last year :S

I'm angry and sad.. I had my oral in english..I was not very prepared but anyway.. I know that I will not pass. So I will retake this fucking course again. I'm so pissed off (my teacher is a bitch)

I had like 88% in my other english course last year :S

Ouch, hope you did ok. I got my french oral exam on thursday and I'm actually crap just ask Nightreaper :lol:

Edit: Please don't die :p

i just saw how a thief stole a stereo out of a car and i didn't do anything to stop him. i'm feeling like shit, just like spiderman felt after failing to stop a thief that later killed his uncle ben.

i know it was not my responsability, but i'm feeling guilty right now :(

i just saw how a thief stole a stereo out of a car and i didn't do anything to stop him. i'm feeling like shit, just like spiderman felt after failing to stop a thief that later killed his uncle ben.

i know it was not my responsability, but i'm feeling guilty right now :(

Don't feel bad...anyone in your position would have done the same thing.. either you risk your life to do something that could possibly be stopped, or you just mind your own business, and hope someone else sees what he's doing..its human nature.

On a different note, lightning struck the tree in my front yard today.

Don't feel bad...anyone in your position would have done the same thing.. either you risk your life to do something that could possibly be stopped, or you just mind your own business, and hope someone else sees what he's doing..its human nature.

On a different note, lightning struck the tree in my front yard today.
i know it was not my car nor my stereo and definately not my business, but i have a protective nature and i like playing hero... i wasn't afraid, i was just listening to my mp3 player and it caught me out of my guard...

maybe i would have done something if a human was involved instead of an object.

I go back to school tommorow, only we can't bring backpacks or any bags. So I have to carry my purse, my books, folders, notebooks, pencils, pens and water bottle.