The return of the "How are you today?" thread

OMFG, i'm fucking tired!!!!! I neeed my feet to be rubbed. I came back from my first (well actually second) day of work and McDonalds sux! I'v never worked at a fast food restaturandt and i want to quit on the first day. Last year i got to work at the library! And damn, i got a blister and my nails broke and i have to wear an ugly uniform.

Other than that, i'm so happy cuz i got my yearbook and my aunts, uncles, cousins, left today so the house is free.

Now i'm so freakin annoyed because i wrote a really long message to someone and it got deleted cuz the power went off and now i have to re-write the whole damn thing!!!!! Ahhhhh!

Well..i sat in a car for 3 hours this morning coming home from Hillsboro. My mom let me drive along the interstate going 70 (still haven't been mailed my permit :mad:) I also went to the doctors for a physical for band. A guy had to issue it today instead of my usual doctor. It made me feel uncomfortable, but other than that, it was a good day! :)

Well..i sat in a car for 3 hours this morning coming home from Hillsboro. My mom let me drive along the interstate going 70 (still haven't been mailed my permit :mad:) I also went to the doctors for a physical for band. A guy had to issue it today instead of my usual doctor. It made me feel uncomfortable, but other than that, it was a good day! :)

wtf? hillsboro is a town in Oregon...i live in Oregon...you dont live in texa...liar!