The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm happy atm. I just finished a photo shoot for a charity. Good cause, new pics. Now I have to get blood taken :(

LMFAO....yeah...i've had everyone tell me that too....i probably need one in my moldy apt:mad: *hugs back*

You should sue your landlord or something. Seriously might want to look into what legal action you can take. Not sure about the US, but in Canada if a landlord doesn't fix a problem that is as significant as that they are liable and can get in a lot of shit.

You should sue your landlord or something. Seriously might want to look into what legal action you can take. Not sure about the US, but in Canada if a landlord doesn't fix a problem that is as significant as that they are liable and can get in a lot of shit.

yeah...i've been trying to get the cocksucker to have my apt tested for mold.....but hasn't happened yet. i know he thinks it's too expensive...he better fuckin realize a lawsuit is gonna cost him more:mad: stupid cunt

speaking of, i need to call my maintenance dude today...thanks for the reminder :p

@ LR....you're braver than i....hope ya get someone who knows what the hell they're doing

Having blood taken? Haha nah... required monthly blood test (little sickling I am). I wish I had the nerve to willingly give blood If I were able to!

ahhhh gotcha.... i feel the pain--i've had my blood unwillingly taken way too much this summer (and by many inexperienced asshole nurses), and don't feel bad i have to do it again tomorrow:erk: i feel for ya!:saint:

I don´t wanna go to school, like every day :erk:

Next night I´ll have to get up at 3 after midnight and than driving 6-7 hours to a small festival near our capital Berlin. This long drive will suck and I hope I can get enough sleep before! But the festival weekend will be great than!^^

2 Day off work i had some eye accident, got small piece of metal in my eye went doctor that drill it out.I listen, eat and cry metal