The return of the "How are you today?" thread

just finished watching goodfellas now im going to bed. tooth still fucking hurts from the dentist so i might not go to school tommorow. no im not a pussy i just like milking injuries :D

JUST GOT BACK FROM FINNTROOLLLL!!!!!

Amazing show, probably best show I've ever been to, but I went too heavy on the drinks and ended up being sick for the last half, and puking outside just after the show. :p
Ended up on the street car going to the Bus Station in Toronto...My fucked up voice from last nights show has actually given me PERFECT Abbath vocals without being at all harsh on my throat, so I was sticking my head out the window screaming about the ravin's gate and the spreadedness of Blakyrsh's wings and whatnot. Also constantly doing CKY Brian DiCAmillio (sp) impressions...."WOO DOO WOO!!! DONT FORGET THE CLASSIC, LIKE THE ONE FROM JURRASIC...PPAAARRRRKK! THE MUSTARD MAN!"

Many of the metallers on the streetcar laughed, many others seemed mad.

just finished eating. i got some hmwk to do later but for now im just bored listening to music and browsing around here

i sprained my ankle during xcountry. sucks because we had a huge meet this saturday. i just had pb&j.. slept for two hours.. and now i gotta do a shitload of homework. whos inapprope? new member? *welcome to the board*

I had a great day :)
in the morning I won a price! :D (10 good dvd's!! :D)
and then it was fun at work, then I went to a friend, it was her birthday yesterday so we had cake and stuff :)
and then when I got home I had a nice time with some housemates
only now I feel a bit sick and stuff

^mmmmm cake.....

today has been lame. just got back from another dr, and apparently i have asthma?? who woulda fuckin thought??:mad: i failed massively at the breathing tests and felt like a big loser :lol: anyway, now i have to do some stupid ass paper for an art class.

I had a great day :)
in the morning I won a price! :D (10 good dvd's!! :D)
and then it was fun at work, then I went to a friend, it was her birthday yesterday so we had cake and stuff :)
and then when I got home I had a nice time with some housemates
only now I feel a bit sick and stuff

Yay for prizes :D. Any dvd's worth mentioning? :)

^mmmmm cake.....

today has been lame. just got back from another dr, and apparently i have asthma?? who woulda fuckin thought??:mad: i failed massively at the breathing tests and felt like a big loser :lol: anyway, now i have to do some stupid ass paper for an art class.

Laaame :(, I'm sorry to hear that!
Will you need one of those neat pumps? :lol:

Laaame :(, I'm sorry to hear that!
Will you need one of those neat pumps? :lol:

:lol::lol: yay for lame inhalers!!! he gave me a prescription for one, and i'm kinda thinkin...hmmm, will i ever use this????:lol: i dunno, it just seems kinda weird to me i guess.

how the hell you doin mister squeee????:)

I have asthma too and I only use those inhalers when I feel I can't breath properly anymore which is perhaps only a couple of times a year

and you can get over it :)
my brother had it for many years, and he really need to take medicin every day else he would choke, but he grew over it. ah well he still has to be carefull etc, but he doesn't need medication anymore and can do sports and stuff