The return of the "How are you today?" thread

:lol: They had an unbelievable team this year and totally earned it. Its a good feeling to finally be a Boston/New England fan and have good teams for once. The Sox are champs, the Pats are ridiculous right now...and will be champs soon enough, BC is ranked #2 in the country, the Celtics should have a decent shot this year, and the Bruins...well....lets just say they are doing much better than expected :p

Sorry about Bergeron. :ill:

Sorry about Bergeron. :ill:

Actually...he's fine. I was watching that game with my buddy, and when that hit went down we went silent for about 5-10 minutes. I honestly didnt think the poor kid (hes only 22) would walk again, but turns out he was just knocked unconscious and has a broken nose.

Really glad hes okay

OH YEAH!!!

The girl I hung out with pretty much all weekend just invited me to her house to chill, smoke, and watch movies tonight. I'm pertty freakin' stoked. I may actually have a chance with this broad...and she's really fucking cool.

^yeah, exspecially after 9 months you will :lol:

btw, did your dad read that I want to raep you or is there another reason for him not wanting me to come over?