The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Been tired from the start of the day till like 16.00... Then I slept 3 hours and started watching TV, atm doing homework/studying for exam.

Fuckin tired! Last night killed me. From 12pm til 2:30am I worked with Veins of Jenna (Motley Crue junior), GWAR and Cradle of Filth. TIRED!!!

VoJ decided I'm their Philly buddy and we exchanged numbers. They're from Sweden, just outside of Gothenburg.

GWAR attacked by sending Bob a.k.a Beefcake to literally sweep me off my feet and introduce himself by saying "you're so fuckin cute. Hi, i'm Bob. One of the big scary monsters. I'm your new friend." Which followed by being bounced from room to room, given invites to partake in all kinds of insanity. Did I?

My night ended with a pipe exchange with Paul Allender... it was a sweet ending. He's a great guy and a kind soul. He offered to help me along with moving and getting started with a band. He went out of his way for me already and offered to critique and clean up what riffs I have completed. "Email me with your info and everything you want to tell me about your plans. I'll send you my mailing address and phone number. I'm going to help you along if you like. You've got what it takes."

I got more than I expected out of the night. I'm really happy. Happy and tired.

I saw Nightwish last night. The new vocalist is very good and, even though I could not help remembering Tarja on stage singing the old songs, she did a really good job on them.

Plus, she was wearing a cool pirate costume and Marco was wearing speedos.

I'm feeling good, I'd say... only that I'm so cold... god, I love bad weather, coldness and all that, but sometimes I can't stand it, I just get frozen.

I am fucking good, I bought some things yesterday, and the weather is great I think Im gonna order a pizza and I'll play Devil May Cry 3 :lol:, the only thing that is concerning me at the moment is that I want my digi cam back, I'm gonna request it one more time, :erk:

I saw Nightwish last night. The new vocalist is very good and, even though I could not help remembering Tarja on stage singing the old songs, she did a really good job on them.

Plus, she was wearing a cool pirate costume and Marco was wearing speedos.

Cool usually Tuomas looks like Captain jack sparrow. :loco:

I'VE LOST MY FUCKIN CELLPHONE IN THIS FUCKIN TAXI THIS MORNING, I'M FUCKIN UPSET AND IT FUCKIN BORES ME TO THE BONES

And I saw my mom today.

Call your phone maby its still in the taxi, i di't it once and the taxi driver charged 10 euro for driving it to my place on next day lucky eh.:p