The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Feeling quite pissed off because of that shooting stuff but otherwise great because its my last day of being 15 :D

I went to dentist to get my tooth fixed and it did hurt a bit :( :)lol:). I'm just so busy with school this and next week. In friday I'm going on some book fair(?) (also with school) and there goes my hole day. :erk: Meh, I'm going to sleep. Well, good night everyone! :)

My mom decided to take me shopping because I don't know wtf I'm doing with dress clothing, and she went mental because I rarley wear anything other than tatterd old sweaters with holes and band T-shirts, along with ripped up Cargos or Jeans that are too long and rip at the bottom.

and Cut my hair for the first time in 3 years and I look gay now :(

My mom decided to take me shopping because I don't know wtf I'm doing with dress clothing, and she went mental because I rarley wear anything other than tatterd old sweaters with holes and band T-shirts, along with ripped up Cargos or Jeans that are too long and rip at the bottom.

Get a hold of yourself man!

How much did you chop off?

Today is my Friday and I couldn't be happier my week is over. AND I will have a long weekend since I got Saturday off... AAAND I am going to see HIM then. Wheee! La la laaa!

How much did you chop off?

More than I would have liked to, its at my shoulders, but my curly dutch locks cause it to curl at the bottom so I look like a girl :(

And this afternoon its off to Winnipeg for the weekend for some shenanigans, followed by Ensiferum Sunday night :kickass:

metal.jpg

My friends threw me into a pile of leaf's today several time
it was fun as fukk:p

And we we're messin around in school all day so today was one of the best days in school this year:p:kickass:

My friends threw me into a pile of leaf's today several time
it was fun as fukk:p

And we we're messin around in school all day so today was one of the best days in school this year:p:kickass:
i got an A on a paper that i wrote whilst drunk!

and its gorgeous outside. im doing damn good!

I hate you both. I had a full school day, with an incredibly boring 2.5 hour media "twilight" session... :erk: