The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Fuck, I was drunk in a pub last night, and there were 3 young emos (16, probably, with dark haircuts, MCR shirts..) drunk too -but they slammed max. 3 beers- at the table next ours. We started making fun of them, yelling "GAYZ ! FAGGOTZ!" when they kissed each others and got 2-by-2 at the toilets (fuck, this is something particulary strange :erk:); but the summum was when the bartender played Bloodhound Gang's Hooray For Boobies, I started singing along it, and the youngest tells his friends "WHAOO, HE KNOWS IT! HE KNOWS THIS BAND!" I answered him I already listened to it while he was sucking his mama's nipples, he got angry, my friend smashed his hand with a knuckleduster, he yelled and THEY got fired, with an interdiction to get in the pub for a year :lol:

Fuck that made me lol.

I'm sorry, but I had my good reasons.

*fade to black*
Blasphemy! I only can say such words... (I always say and think 'em, recently). *inserts extrasupermegaangry smiley*

ps: I'm joking, before you end up believing I'm serious... (even though, yeah, I'm the Serious-Eli)

Fuck, I was drunk in a pub last night, and there were 3 young emos (16, probably, with dark haircuts, MCR shirts..) drunk too -but they slammed max. 3 beers- at the table next ours. We started making fun of them, yelling "GAYZ ! FAGGOTZ!" when they kissed each others and got 2-by-2 at the toilets (fuck, this is something particulary strange :erk:); but the summum was when the bartender played Bloodhound Gang's Hooray For Boobies, I started singing along it, and the youngest tells his friends "WHAOO, HE KNOWS IT! HE KNOWS THIS BAND!" I answered him I already listened to it while he was sucking his mama's nipples, he got angry, my friend smashed his hand with a knuckleduster, he yelled and THEY got fired, with an interdiction to get in the pub for a year :lol:

Fuck that made me lol.
That made me go lol a bit too... thankz. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6823067 said:
Blasphemy! I only can say such words... (I always say and think 'em, recently). *inserts extrasupermegaangry smiley*

May I use a dissolve? Wipe? Iris? FUCK! You left me with quite the predicament here ma'am.

Today should be a good day. Family is coming over for a big dinner at 2, and then I'm off to see a friend of mine I haven't seen in months...chances are we'll be smoking copious amounts of marijuana and playing video games until our eyes bleed. w00t w00t

First day of the year and I am at work! Last night was fun, though. Maybe too much fun, actually. I got seriously trashed, embarrassed myself, got myself a hot asian girlfriend, had a trip to a police station and now I actually feel fine, despite feeling a little light headed and slower than usual.

Happy new year, everyone:Smokin:

I'm pissed, annoyed, and feeling happily creative.

In other words, it's time to be bi-polar again. YIPPIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!1

gkra;jhkljhgrthae; I Played Sims 2 from 5 to now and I didn't even know that. 8 hours of my life is now gone! :/.