The return of the "How are you today?" thread

xxLil' Bloodred Ridin' Hoodxx said:
mhm... if you think you have lost something or is about to loose something, like time?! :p ... if you know what I mean
Wha? :err: i'm not sure i get it :p
SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
feeling absolutely spiffing thank you, except for the fact that my msn is being retarded as usual grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Did you check those links for songs I sent you yesterday?

xxLil' Bloodred Ridin' Hoodxx said:
hehe no wonder
My english is bad and I'm tired :p
I mean that it's creepy to feel like you are waiting for something you are about to loose :erk: :p

no... I don't know
nevermind :p
Ah yeah, waiting for something like if you're not sure whether it'll come or not. I hate it too :erk: that's not exactly my situation, but more or less.

i'm feeling happy as of this moment. my ears are a 0 guage, and i've been wanting to shrink them down to a 2 or 4. they are a 2 now, and i'm happy. but the other ear isn't shrinking.

I just found out one of my fave jeans has a nice big tear in them now... stealing sister >_<. It's on the seam so if maybe an easy fix if not, well I got them for cheap. Cut them up and make a skirt.

Pissed off...
I was so happy when I heard that Rage is coming to Helsinki in march and bought tickets to that gig as soon as they were on sale, we even booked a hotel, so we can stay there for the night...
And today I found out that they are coming to Tampere too! Now the trip to Helsinki is kinda useless... :rolleyes: