The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Tut Ankh Amon said:
linear algebra
AND
data organization. I have to refresh my C skills (and get new ones), and recreate this bizarre matrix multiplication algorithm (strassen) :p
what dimensions? or is it a generic algorithm?

well, i'm okay. but confused. you guys can help me out. i have prom in may or june, and i borrowed a dress from my friend teri it's pink, and fades into a darker pink at the bottom. only problem is, i'd have to get it altered, because i'm too short, and my boobs don't fit, they're too small. oh yeah, and i'll have to get it fixed, because it's ripped somewhere. the shoes i found for it today are white, and $40. i have another option. at a second-hand store, there is a purple two-peice that fits me perfectly! and the shoes are black, which fit me perfectly as well. altogether it's $26. i'm thinking about the second one. does anyone else agree with me on the second one? pink and white, or purple and black.

i guess it's up to you. you're the one who will have to wear it in the end. take a friend with you and ask for his/her opinion. purple and black sounds good but what do i know (about fashion)? nothing

as for me, i'm really tired. it's the weekend,i should be able to sleep in but i can't :(. other than that, I could be better

oh noes!

kinda like playing virtual boy for more than 5 minutes

i have a picture of mario tennis permanently burned into my retina...