The soon to be legendary NSGUITAR studio thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would say its not him playing? Anyone with eyes can see that its him.

Im glad that being really good at something completely erases all the bullshit someone does.
I can finally go out and murder 40 people and not feel bad about it and say "hey, but im really good at jerking off. Im a world class whacker. I can also High-five like a monster". Just MAYBE that will get me off the hook.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Oh just shut the fuck up already.

Ok last one cause I just thought of it and it was too funny (to me) :D

SSL.jpg

Other than that, kudos on your playing NS, I wish I could play like that:worship:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

guru's buyin!

Fuck that shit. Unlike most of you fucks I bought my Waves plugins ....lol

I mean seriously its no secret that 90% of the forum uses cracked plugins. We dont condone it as a group. The only people I tell to prove that they bought it are the guys doing really shit productions and say they bought it.

For me, I got a deal a few years ago on it. i paid $1600 for the entire bundle which was a fucking steal, I sold 5 guitars and a JCM900 to buy it. I still think it was a mistake. At the time I bought it I thought it was going to be the Be all / End all of my Mixes. Nowadays I find a ton of freeware that does just as good of a job on some things.

I totally wish I hadn't bought it till NOW, being that I have a better understanding of the recording and producing process.

Good thing you guys stopped, this got pretty old already.

Thanks for the fun read nevertheless :)

I'm 100% legit as well, but fuck do I know people with cracked plugins. LEGIONS OF THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.