The soon to be legendary NSGUITAR studio thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't post that one cause the vid and the playing were done at 2 different times and I didn't want the debate to start that it was fake / dubbed.

And to all the fuckers who say its not him playing FUCK YOU. It is and I know plenty of people who will back it up.

I didn't post that one cause the vid and the playing were done at 2 different times and I didn't want the debate to start that it was fake / dubbed.

And to all the fuckers who say its not him playing FUCK YOU. It is and I know plenty of people who will back it up.

Nope.. It's just me 10th take on the fucking solo haha.

NSGUITAR, That first youtube video, that song is good, the chorus is epic. Seriously, do yourself a huge favour, get vocalist, write songs as good as that one, save loads of money, go to a fucking pro studio and record that shit with a fucking pro engineer, mix with a pro engineer... Seriously, do what you do (mixing and shit) with other bands, for your own band have a fucking sleek production. I'll buy the album is you do this

ya dude, guy fucking slays on an Axe man. I heard about him through some friends that know who he is. I was impressed as hell first time I had seen him. Hes a very solid player. He can shred, his note choice is awesome, and hes got a great feel and vibrato. Just an all around killer player.

ya dude, guy fucking slays on an Axe man. I heard about him through some friends that know who he is. I was impressed as hell first time I had seen him. Hes a very solid player. He can shred, his note choice is awesome, and hes got a great feel and vibrato. Just an all around killer player.

Well I appreciate that.

I would post some of my solo stuff on here, but the production quality is wack, because I wasn't too good at mixing 2 years ago.

Who would say its not him playing? Anyone with eyes can see that its him.

Im glad that being really good at something completely erases all the bullshit someone does.
I can finally go out and murder 40 people and not feel bad about it and say "hey, but im really good at jerking off. Im a world class whacker. I can also High-five like a monster". Just MAYBE that will get me off the hook.
Thanks for the inspiration!

That's a solo song of mine that I recorded a while ago.

The drums are, in fact ez drummer.

Don't mind the bad mix =(.. I plan on re recording it soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who would say its not him playing? Anyone with eyes can see that its him.

Im glad that being really good at something completely erases all the bullshit someone does.
I can finally go out and murder 40 people and not feel bad about it and say "hey, but im really good at jerking off. Im a world class whacker. I can also High-five like a monster". Just MAYBE that will get me off the hook.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Keith thats not what we are saying at all. A liar is a liar. he lied about his gear initially, and now he has come clean. What else is there to discuss on the subject?

Does he really have to come out and say "Ok dudes that room with the drums wasnt mine"

Come on, we all know the deal, and now that he posted new pics of his real gear we are all moving on to more positive topics of conversation.

Let bygones be bygone and lets all have a beer!

Ok last one cause I just thought of it and it was too funny (to me) :D

SSL.jpg

Other than that, kudos on your playing NS, I wish I could play like that:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.