The soon to be legendary NSGUITAR studio thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think he's the only one using cracked plugins on this forum? Seriously? One of the most hyped engineers on this board has admitted using cracked Waves plugins and no-one gives two fucks about that, even though it's generally agreed upon that we do not condone piracy? This shit is pretty much getting ridiculous.

Fuck.

i missed this! Who?

and screw closing this thread. I agree that i feel fairly satisfied with what were were trying to accomplish(although 2 days later than "saturday"). But there is too much potential hilarity to justify shutting it down. Especially since its on the "off topic" forum anyway

i missed this! Who?

and screw closing this thread. I agree that i feel fairly satisfied with what were were trying to accomplish(although 2 days later than "saturday"). But there is too much potential hilarity to justify shutting it down. Especially since its on the "off topic" forum anyway

Ok.. I guess I was kind of asking for it when I posted all of the funny pictures you've seen on a public website.:bah:

Pizza.jpg

Note the eyes....and empty pizza box

You guys think he's the only one using cracked plugins on this forum? Seriously? One of the most hyped engineers on this board has admitted using cracked Waves plugins and no-one gives two fucks about that, even though it's generally agreed upon that we do not condone piracy? This shit is pretty much getting ridiculous. Drop the fucking halos and let it go, even guitarguru777, who's played the devil's advocate here, already said he's satisfied and even gave the guy credit on being a good sport.

Fuck.

who are you talking about..if you mean Joey its bullshit...

Fuck me 9 pages in, after just 3 hrs. I had to catch up with the studio pics first and then navigate my way through this one. Then text Guru commending him on the compilation expose of course. I remember the very first night of fun when NS posted his fake drums with exquisite SSL topping, and how I laughed then.

This may be a slightly brutal thread but I really haven't laughed this much in front of my PC EVER. Pure gold.

Ok.. I guess I was kind of asking for it when I posted all of the funny pictures you've seen on a public website.:bah:

I honestly think thats the best part man. You obviously have a big sense of humor as do I. Seeing all that stuff was fucking awesome and it's what made me really think hard before taking this much of a piss at you.

you are a good sport and I say cheers for not being a super whiny cry baby cunt...lol

NOW EVERYONE GET OVER TO HIS MYSPACE AND CHECK OUT THE EPICNESS OF HIS PLAYING!

OMG .. if you guys don't know we surely ARE NOT going to tell you. Lets just say its someone you all have raved about at one point or another. If he wants to come in here and admit it that's fine, but we ARE NOT going to tell you.

What he said. AND NO, I'M NOT FUCKING POSTING A PICTURE OF MYSELF WITH "11.10.2010 HELLO AUDIO GUISE" DOODLED ON MY DICK TO PROVE ANYTHING. IT ISN'T LONG ENOUGH FOR THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.