The soon to be legendary NSGUITAR studio thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey btw, I'll be posting a video of me this upcoming weekend playing guitar with the grand valley state university marching band.

In the video I will be playing my 5150, with two mesa cabs ;)

It'll be dank as fuck.

I know this is starting more shit, and i dont want to, buttfuck it

I thought you didnt own a 5150?

*clicks*

DAMNIT she already deleted me. NSguitar was quick to shut that down....

haha didn't even know you added her. She typically only accepts from people she knows.

p.s. yes, the fag sitting is quite comfortable.. Don't ask why, it just is.

He DOES own a 5150. I have confirmed this with a few people. Seriously guys we have given him enough shit over this. Lets get back to talking about Pizza, Titties, Beer and FAPPING to pics of Bea Arthur

bea-arthur.jpg

Maybe dude has a real problem. I have this friend that will lie about the oddest things, like what he ate for dinner. Dude is cool anyways and I know he just can't help it. He also sort of mimics what your saying with his lips but not talking.

Waves Mercury Bundle proof!!!!! :Smokin:

DO IT!

Im sorry, but people who just have an interface prob dont have 7k to drop on waves mercury bundle. yet he does. So the fag posts a pic of him sitting all faggy crosslegged in a metal chair and we're supposed to be convinced he's not a liar about anything? come the fuck on.
Who gives a shit how good he can play guitar? I certainly dont. Ability doesnt change the fact he's a jackass. Hitler could shred too, we all know how that worked out.

"Ive got a seven thousand dollar plugin bundle, but I sit lady-like on a metal foldout chair."

Its the lies more than anything guys. It just gets irritating when adults lie.

DO IT!

Im sorry, but people who just have an interface prob dont have 7k to drop on waves mercury bundle. yet he does. So the fag posts a pic of him sitting all faggy crosslegged in a metal chair and we're supposed to be convinced he's not a liar about anything? come the fuck on.
Who gives a shit how good he can play guitar? I certainly dont. Ability doesnt change the fact he's a jackass. Hitler could shred too, we all know how that worked out.

"Ive got a seven thousand dollar plugin bundle, but I sit lady-like on a metal foldout chair."

come on dude, nothings wrong with sitting like a little girl

You have to sit like that to feel the SSL

DO IT!

You're the one dude on here I can't stand.. I like guru more than you dude.

You always bring up cash when it comes to this shit. Just because I only have an interface doesn't mean I don't have cash. Perhaps I choose to save my cash, and spend it on different things? I'm not going to get into where I choose to invest my money and how much money I have. So neither should you.

If you want to sit here and critique everything you know about me, be my fucking guest.

Just totally for shits n giggles, I wouldn't be oppsed to Lasse checking on the IP of that out-of-town post... just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.