The soundtrack ov your life

hexwind

Creepiness Och Terrorism
Jun 10, 2008
Psychedelic Planet
www.myspace.com
hi
I was wondering what's the album, of what I've heard, that can represent my life somehow, i mean, it's like the soundtrack of my life ! and I think it's Opeth's Watershed !
All the 8 tracks could be the sounds of different phases of my life... for example; Heir Apparent reminds me of all the family problems that I had by its lyrics (" So many years to clean the slate" , "His touch soiling what used to be clean" , "A thousand lies cast from the throne of secrecy", In the year of his sovereign Rid us of your judgement" ect) and all the anger/fear that I had by the brutal riffs and the awesomeness of Mike's vocals.
emm.. The different parts and ups and downs of The Lotus Eater represents the crazy times I had in life, when I was sorta derelict !!
Hessian Peel is like the soundtrack of my darkest times ever when my first love left me while I head problems at home and i was so fucked up and Hex Omega represents the way I felt after i was "healed" by its relaxing sound... Coil is like the conclusion to what I had been through when it comes to its lyrics and the music ("She told me why, she told me lies", " I told her how i've always stayed always waiting for nothing", "and i can see your running through the fields of sorrow")
Burden is a mix of the way I see life now through its lyric ("if death should take me know, count my mistakes and let me through", "you've taken more than we've received , "I once upon a time, carried a burden inside" ) and a lot of awesome memories through the music.
And Porcelain Heart maybe represents the boredom that I feel while writing this thread ? :lol:
I would like to know your ideas guys, and maybe discover some interesting and meaningful albums ;)

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by the Smashing Pumpkins.

Brutality, hate, love, and bliss all bound schizophrenically together in this package. I think it does a find job matching up with my own rollercoster of emotions, along with being melodramatic at times (see album title). It would be to much work to go into each song and why its meaningful, and it also wouldn't be very honest because the songs take up different meanings all the time. Which, I suppose, is the beauty of it all anyway.

Dream Theater - Black Clouds and Silver Linings
OSI - Blood
Beast - Beast
Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor

From the first time I heard these albums, I liked them because they reflected how I feel, my experiences in life, and everything in between. These albums single handedly deliver somewhat of a punch in my face because I listen to them and I reflect on the words, the meaning each lyricist has put behind their lyrics. Listening to the first song on Black Clouds and Silver Linings, I sit here and I wonder "What does wonderful misery mean?", "Who is laying half awake?", "Who's this faceless man, Satan?"

Then I think about my own theories of life and I draw the connection that, in their spark of creativity of trying to deliver the truth, they deliver it to me personally. I'm a firm believer that energy doesn't go to waste, so now that people are thinking about the apocalypse, the probability of flukes (When describing truth) inherent within society begins to rise as the behavior of society rises. This is what I think happened with these albums, is too much reflection and too much drugs.

But in the end, it's just one more stone in the architecture. One more new cog in the system to increase efficiency. It just makes society turn as the universe wants to unfold, and it proves the efficiency of chaos to me. But in accepting chaos, every cause has to have an effect. And I wonder "What the fuck was the cause for these individuals? What symbols happened in their life to make them think like this?"

Life, since 2006, has been one big unfolding of conspiracy against society. And now I see the effects to these causes and I'm like "SLOW THE FUCK DOWN SHIT WRONG WAY DUMBASSES NO COMIN BACK THAT WAY!". If we don't slow down, society will morph into hell, and that's what I think it means when they say "Hell on earth". It's just us, adapting to being demonic in nature. Selfish, ignorant, trigger happy, etc...Not that I give a fuck but there is a light in this hell.

MORTICIAN-Hacked up for Barbecueis the first full-length studio album by Grindcore band Mortician. The album has gone out of print, and has since been reissued as a two-on-one package with the band's Zombie Apocalypse EP

[1].[edit]Track listing"Bloodcraving" - 5:13 (When a Stranger Calls) "Embalmed Alive" - 0:50 "Cremated" - 1:34 "Three on a Meathook" - 3:06 (Three on a Meathook) "Brutally Mutilated" - 0:39 "Deranged Insanity" - 2:28 (Unhinged) "Cannibal Feast" - 1:40 (Cannibal Ferox) "Blown to Pieces" - 0:58 "Fog of Death" - 3:31 (The Fog) "Brutal Disfigurement" - 1:26 "Apocalyptic Devastation" - 3:13 (The Road Warrior) "Inquisition" - 1:21 "Hacked up for Barbecue" - 4:18 (The Texas Chain Saw Massacre) "Abolition" - 0:51 "Necrocannibal" - 3:59 "Ripped in Half" - 0:25 "Morbid Butchery" - 2:01 (Maniac) "Decapitated" - 1:02 "Drilling for Brains" - 0:49 "Eaten Alive by Maggots" - 1:53 (Mortuary) "Witches' Coven" - 3:19 (Suspiria) "Worms" - 0:53 "Annihilation" - 1:03 "Mortician" - 3:21 (Phantasm, Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead

Christian death - The paths of sorrow

It marked my darkest past times.

Porcupine Tree - Lightbulb sun

When I popped the bubble up.

Mr. Bungle - California

It represents the schizophrenic, paranoid, narcissistic, megalomaniac and histrionic me's

Morgan Freeman plays the same know-it-all gay guru roles all the time. I hate that cunt.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You may be the only person in the world who didn't enjoy Shawshank Redemption. I think I've accomplished and done enough good to have earned his soothing voice describing what's going on in my life instead of being narrated by Keanu Reeves, which is probably more up your alley.

Because your life is so soft and spongey. Like a twinkie. Like a twinkie.

I have to admit I nearly spit my OJ all over the screen when I read this. Good work sir.