The Soundtrack Of My Life...

No, they degrade their asses. I want my asses worshipped. i know, the name implies this but they actually degrade them :(

LOL, that was terribly funny! I can't stop the laughing :tickled:
Nop! I don't have that ass, my butt isn't mesure in kilometres! And plus, I hate her.
J-LO butt... LOL HAHAHA!!!!
Stay metal dude...
\m/
Luz.-

The Invoking said:
Well, I guess you do have some valid points. I wonder if she has a J-lo butt? Luz? :loco:

It doesn't matter if you have girlfriend, I have boyfriend (well... Dunno now, I think NOT, shit, even I can express myself in the right way)
And of course, I would love to have a boyfriend who likes Opeth but he doesn't like death metal (the fucker)...
Feel free to e-mail me if you want, we can be friends, it's still allowed, not forbidden.
You really think that girls are hot because of their mother tongue? In Argentina, the typical girl dyes their hair, because they must believe been blonde is really cool...bunch of no-brain stupids...

\m/ :headbang:

Luz.-

Longinus said:
Hey, I'm not infatuated but it'd be very, very cool to have a girlfriend that shares the same musical tastes as you. Especially when a band like Opeth is your favorite, it's hard to find girls that also like Opeth. Plus, I bet she's hot since her mother tongue is spanish O_O

Luz is probably pretty much perfect..so I guess if i didn't have a girlfriend, I might uhm... try to..get in touch with her...

You ARE rarities. Of course, the internet doesn't represent the world accurately, so percentage wise, there are more girls like you on boards. But even there, you are..well..rare. And you are even rarer when we are talking the whole world.

Luz: Oh yeah! I'd love chatting with you 'in private'. I added you to my MSN list but you are never online.

I wanna get in touch with you :(

And I was joking with that mother tongue thing... though spanish speaking people are usually above average looking.

I'm on-line right now...send me an invitation, because I don't have your e-mail adress.

\m/
Luz.-

Luz: Oh yeah! I'd love chatting with you 'in private'. I added you to my MSN list but you are never online.

deliverance said:
spanish girls are usually hot
j-lo's ass is insanely awesome
asses rule

i'm listening to pestilence for the first time.
peace.
Hey Deliverance... everytime I read youre posts I sound it out like that gay dude from SP in your sig for some reason. Makes your posts even more entertaining.

Hahaha... Longinus you bastard. Why would you say Luz is my dream girl? Sure I like her attitude and im fucken dyin without a girlfriend currently, but why?!!? :lol:

It's not like I would ever be able to hook up with her :bah: .

Oh and BTW I don't like blondes and every single red-head I have ever met has been annoying as all fuck.

Luz piba querida. I have the same problem with my wife and my kids ( 16 & 15). They don't like black,death dark or thrash metal, but she (my wife) is coming with me and my nephew to see Shadows Fall and The Haunted in Anaheim next week. By the way where in Argentina you live. I grew up in Quilmes . Vamos cervecero carajo nomas!