The soundtrack ov your life

I'm sorry you feel that way. You may be the only person in the world who didn't enjoy Shawshank Redemption. I think I've accomplished and done enough good to have earned his soothing voice describing what's going on in my life instead of being narrated by Keanu Reeves, which is probably more up your alley.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2BzLf2jwIM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2BzLf2jwIM[/ame]

I'm too old and forgetful to describe all of the albums that have affected my life, however, there are a few that come to mind: Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon, Jimi Hendrix--Electric Ladyland, Allman Brothers Band--S/T, Lynerd Skynerd--The Complete Muscle Shoals Recordings. Talk Talk--Laughing Stock, Jeff Beck--Truth and more recent, Novembers Doom--The Pale Haunt Departure, Anathema--Judgement, Porcupine Tree--The Sky Moves Sideways, Mournful Congregation--The Monad Of Creation, Solstafir--Kold and Esoteric--The Maniacal Vale. Every one of these albums, either in completeness or a couple of songs, have described my life at a given moment. One of the great things about music man. Too many more to mention including classical, jazz and blues albums.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You may be the only person in the world who didn't enjoy Shawshank Redemption. I think I've accomplished and done enough good to have earned his soothing voice describing what's going on in my life instead of being narrated by Keanu Reeves, which is probably more up your alley.

My soothing voice telling you to suck my dick would be probably more up your alley.

Kinda sad, your contribution to this thread. Would have been nice to see what you'd come up with to your life's soundtrack.

Who told you that it's about dad? :lol:
Dunno why everyone thinks that Heir Apparent is about a father abusing his son/wife... well.. it's a family problem so i can't actually talk about it in a public forum :rolleyes:
OC I was just pulling your prick, I´m glad you got the jest of it :lol: