The Sports Thread

aw, poor andrew mad that his yankees are going to be 8 games back?

A bit annoyed but it isn't that big of a deal. Boston is playing above it's head and the Yankees are far too talented to play like this for long.

You're awfully mouthy for a Cub fan, you brainless pig fucker. Seriously, I tried so hard for so long to not jump on the "Dave hatred" band wagon but you make it impossible. Make sure you don't get your tits in a twist when the Cubs get eliminated the first week of September.

Dave stop pretending that you were just trying to antagonize. You complete inability to not be a fucking shit head at all times has been well documented.

that's what I was clearly trying to do, dumbass. You don't think I am aware that the yankees are far too good to keep playing like this all season? (especially considering my extensive knowledge of baseball history) every part of that post was intended to incite anger in you and it's worked great so far.

and stop taking shit so seriously, that was some very light trash talk. You are easily one of my favorite posters on here.

that's what I was clearly trying to do, dumbass. You don't think I am aware that the yankees are far too good to keep playing like this all season? (especially considering my extensive knowledge of baseball history) every part of that post was intended to incite anger in you and it's worked great so far.

I actually think you're dumb enough to believe what you were saying before, so I doubt that you were just trying to start shit. Afterall, you're the guy who claims that Derrek Lee is as good or better than Alex Rodriguez.

I actually think you're dumb enough to believe what you were saying before, so I doubt that you were just trying to start shit. Afterall, you're the guy who claims that Derrek Lee is as good or better than Alex Rodriguez.

my apologies for claiming a guy who is hitting like .340 since the beginning of 2005 season is one of the best players in the league :rolleyes:

the only way in which A-rod has been better so far is the power category, but that will come for Derek (32 and 46 homeruns in his last 2 healthy seasons)

Red Sox are in first place by a mile. But they always tend to be in first place at the begining of the season, then shit the bed after the all star break. Now, I, as a Sox fan, still know full well that the Red Sox will not finish in first place.

I bet ray lewis gets alot of ass

dude's a monster

060212_raylewis_vmed.widec.jpg

that's probably the athlete who I want to look like the most, that or perhaps batista/john cena

Fucking Anaheim. What a bullshit goal in the third. Hasek was clearly pushed into the net and I have no idea why the refs didn't call that or at least blow the whistle when they couldn't see the puck anywhere.