The Sports Thread

You're all wrong, science has proven hockey is the best sport to both watch and play.

Also, :lol: @ Buffalo. If Ottawa can keep up the poise, intensity, and momentum of these first 2 games at home Buffalo could be swept aside rather easily...

From what I've seen, fantasy baseball seems like more effort than it's worth. Last week my older brother was in car accident and spent a few days in the hospital. While he was there, he called me and asked me to update his roster for him.

You're all wrong, science has proven hockey is the best sport to both watch and play.

Also, :lol: @ Buffalo. If Ottawa can keep up the poise, intensity, and momentum of these first 2 games at home Buffalo could be swept aside rather easily...

Arg! Buffalo was ripped off a goal that should have counted..thus they would have won the game! He certainly did not intentionally use his glove to score the goal, even if he hadn't moved his hand it would have bounced in anyways. :mad: I feel sorry for Buffalo, they get ripped off every year in playoffs.

Arg! Buffalo was ripped off a goal that should have counted..thus they would have won the game! He certainly did not intentionally use his glove to score the goal, even if he hadn't moved his hand it would have bounced in anyways. :mad: I feel sorry for Buffalo, they get ripped off every year in playoffs.

They weren't ripped off at all. While his batting motion was in hopes of knocking the puck in with his stick it still hit his glove in a forward swinging motion. I am not too familiar with the official rules but the commentators seemed pretty sure that despite intentions a goal off of a forward swinging glove is not valid.

I will give Buffalo props for that aggressive first period they played and Briere's tying goal with 5 seconds left in the 3rd, but overall they got outplayed and deserved to lose.

Also to the fags hating on Hockey, GTFO. You don't like it because Americans generally suck at the sport compared to the rest of the world. It is far superior to watch and play than any boring ass hanky-pank pitcher batter match-ups with over paid and over-juiced players.

I like both Basketball and Football though Hockey is still the better of the three. This is just simple common sense and cannot be argued, but thanks for the amusing attempts to try too though.