The Sports Thread

holy fuck! that baserunner in the 8th inning of mariners/yankees was out by a 100 feet

is the umpire on crack?

That was probably the second worst call I've ever seen. It probably cost the Yankees the game. Yeah, it had nothing to do with Mo giving up the homer to Beltre, but if the ump had gotten the call right, Beltre may not have even come up in the 9th, and even if he still hit the homer, it would have tied the game instead of giving Seattle the lead.

Oh well. Shit happens. At least they got their third solid pitching performance in a row.

So yeah, I'm hitting .285. I was hitting up in the early .300's, but I've been striking out a bit as of late.
Are you on a team?

That was probably the second worst call I've ever seen. It probably cost the Yankees the game. Yeah, it had nothing to do with Mo giving up the homer to Beltre, but if the ump had gotten the call right, Beltre may not have even come up in the 9th, and even if he still hit the homer, it would have tied the game instead of giving Seattle the lead.

Oh well. Shit happens. At least they got their third solid pitching performance in a row.
I almost feel bad for the Yankees. Almost.

Off to my baseball game soon. Wish me luck.

We are playing a team tied for second to last in the leauge, so it shouldn't be too bad.

We won last night, 6-4. Our worst pitcher threw a complete game, 8 strikeouts, 3 earned runs. Very nice.

And I went 0-3. Fuck.

We won last night, 6-4. Our worst pitcher threw a complete game, 8 strikeouts, 3 earned runs. Very nice.

And I went 0-3. Fuck.

Are you on your high school team or what? I'm happy today, we got done at 4:30 after only like an hours practice. And the huge tournament that was tommarow was cancelled! whoo

Is it just a baseball thread? No love for boxing? :p

I like boxing, but I prefer MMA (not necessarily UFC) but Pride was better when it was going.

Apparently boxer Kermit Cintron volunteered himself to UFC to fight a MMA fighter, in light of all the Mayweather comments to MMA. I highly doubt Mayweather would ever set foot in a cage, he would get absolutely destroyed.