The Sports Thread

Cuban would probaly help the Cubs compete for a long time.

Rooting for the Marlins.... Uh, I think you'd actually be better off with the Rays.

edit: Actually they're probably about even.

What's wrong with the Marlins?

Bad ownership, bad stadium situtation. Some really great players, though, and they play in mediocre division, so they could win it with a couple more pieces.

i meant divisional.

Ok. Well, "Pennant" means winning the entire league. Now you know. Only once has as a team from Texas ever won the pennant, and that was the Astros two years ago.

Bad ownership, bad stadium situtation. Some really great players, though, and they play in mediocre division, so they could win it with a couple more pieces.

Eh, that's not really a reason not to like the team though. If the team was filled with cocks for players I probably would stray away.

I guess I've always kinda like the Reds. Grandpa actually played with the Reds for a few seasons a while back.

wowowowowowowowow

On a serious note. I've never actually asked him what he played when he was on the team. I just have team pictures from when I was a kid that my dad gave me to hang on my wall. Didn't even think much about it. Next time I see him I'm gonna ask him the details.

Or like a...
penis in your vagina?
dunno.gif