The Sports Thread

blue%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E4%5E_%5E0%5E_%5Ewhat+he+said+%5E_%5E.gif

Fuck off faggot

Lets talk about a real sport for a change, AFL football

Crows kick arse, we hav 17 injuries and still are in top 8, fuck off if you dont agree, because if you don't you have a dick for a belly button, and, conversly, a belly button for a dick.

:lol: .

Anyway, here's my prediction, bitches!

Sox of course win the division.
The Yanks, though pulling together valiantly, fall short by 2 games and miss the card.
Boston wins first series.
Boston loses second series.
Giants win world series.
I live in Boston and am a Sox fan. But I still think that the Sox will somehow manage to fuck it up and not finish in first place this season.

I live in Boston and am a Sox fan. But I still think that the Sox will somehow manage to fuck it up and not finish in first place this season.

I've watched the Sox long enough that I still worry when we're 10 games up the division, knowing a late summer collapse is likely inescapable.

I detect sarcasm. Your sarcasm, however, is irrelevant, since the purpose of a tune-up start is not to win the game, but to get in shape. Throwing a mediocre game in a tune-up start means nothing, just like it meant nothing that he did well in his A-Ball start.
This is actually true. My feeling is that Clemens will be a good 4/5 starter. Better than whatever shit rookie is going right now, but not amazing. I predict 8-5 4ish ERA.

:lol: .

Anyway, here's my prediction, bitches!

Giants win world series.
:lol: They'll be lucky to make the playoffs.

I'd like to take Rod Barajas to a dead end alley and kick his teeth in with me boots.

It would be a nice day in Phillie land,indeed.

Seriously though, we lost two games because of his stupidty....when a player is coming to home plate, you block the plate, not stand up and let the player dive through your legs.
The second game, again, you block the plate and tag him.

I've watched the Sox long enough that I still worry when we're 10 games up the division, knowing a late summer collapse is likely inescapable.
Exactly. The Red Sox always shit the bed after All Star Break. I know they have a huge lead now. But if they fold the way they did towards the end of last season, they would relinquish even this lead.

I'd like to take Rod Barajas to a dead end alley and kick his teeth in with me boots.

It would be a nice day in Phillie land,indeed.

Seriously though, we lost two games because of his stupidty....when a player is coming to home plate, you block the plate, not stand up and let the player dive through your legs.
The second game, again, you block the plate and tag him.
Brett Myers is on my fantasy team :(

This is actually true. My feeling is that Clemens will be a good 4/5 starter. Better than whatever shit rookie is going right now, but not amazing. I predict 8-5 4ish ERA.

I completley agree, though the last two rookies they've called up (Desalvo, Clippard) have been pretty good. I think the real advantage to having him back will be the presence and winning attitude he brings to the team.

I saw the big fight. I knew Rampage was going to KO Liddell. I didn't expect the fight to end as quick as it did, but the outcome didn't surprise me at all. To put it simply, 'styles make fights' and Rampage definitely has the style to be Chuck. Consider that Chuck's recent "victorious reign" was a result of fighting guys who were not strikers (Ortiz, Sobral, Couture, Horn). Rampage is a striker, knees, has good wresting and great upper body strength (if anyone hasn't seen him lift a guy from the ground to over his head and then a powerbomb to win) and he is good in the clinch as well.