The Sports Thread

Goddamnit, Lions you sacks of shit. You just couldn't pull it off and knock Dallas down to 11-2 :(

Oh well, Packers don't have shit to worry about even if they're a game behind.

Well I'm sure the one thing that prohibits most people around here from going to games is $$$. Otherwise I'd have season tickets every year for the Colts. Now that I think about it, I haven't been to a Colts home game in fucking ages. Last game I went to was the 04 Divisional playoff game against the Broncos. Was a blowout and totally worth the $300 thats for sure. I usually going to my buddies house and watch all the games on his 62" Hitachi HD tv. :)

How much does it usually cost to go to a football game? I assume the good seats cost a fortune, but what about the cheaper seats?

What is this fight you are all talking about?

Mayweather-Hatton. Boxing.

Amazing that the Chargers pulled that win! They can play well...I'm not sure why they don't do it consistently. That makes 3 wins in a row. Too bad Denver had to win or we would have clinched the division.
chargers.gif

If you like Baltimore than what's it matter to you if the Colts lose (regardless how unlikely it is at this point)? They'll still win the AFC South, and their chances of catching the Patriots in playoff seeding are nil.

How much does it usually cost to go to a football game? I assume the good seats cost a fortune, but what about the cheaper seats?

Nose-bleeds (which is a redundant term at the RCA Dome) are like $120+. Next season the Colts will have a new stadium so they'll surely be jacked up.

If you like Baltimore than what's it matter to you if the Colts lose (regardless how unlikely it is at this point)? They'll still win the AFC South, and their chances of catching the Patriots in playoff seeding are nil.

Maybe he likes the Colts more?

Speaking of the Colts...are they are fucking roids now or something? 37-7 at half? Fuck!

I don't know of it's the face value. There's alot of factors that are probably raising the prices. The Dome is closing, they're building the new stadium as we speak and have been for over a year now, the Colts won the Super Bowl and have been one of the better teams in the league for a while now, and it's nearly sold out every year.