The Sports Thread

In terms of the games coming up, yes, anything can happen. But it is more likely that the Giants beat the Pack than the Chargers beat the Pats. But most likely, neither will happen. The Pats are the best team in the NFL, and Tom Brady is the best quarterback that ever lived.

Well, he isn't the most gifted when talking solely about athletic ability, though he is one of the most accurate passers. But his ability to stay calm under pressure, his natural instinct to always know where to throw the ball..... is unmatched. And, unrelated, the guy can get more chicks than Brad Pitt.

Mathiäs;6864781 said:
Tom Brady is certainly not the best qb that ever lived :rolleyes: God I fucking hate Pats fans

No he is not the best that ever lived but he is also far from being finished. The great ones put up the numbers but most important is doing it when it counts (playoffs / superbowl) and the man has certainly done that. Safe to say when he is done you'll be able to make the argument he may be one of the best.

The thing I like about him is his work ethic has always been 2nd to none, wether college or pros being a 6th round pick he has worked his ass off to get where he is. What drove Pats fans crazy with Bledsoe, he had all the tools, no.1 pick etc but did not get the most out of his ability and maybe took things for granted. You'll never get that from Brady.

I've had about as much as I can take. This psuedo-grammar you have going on is just fucking sick. There is supposed to be a space after commas and periods and such, and it's whether. And what is with "1-of"? What sense does that make? Either get your shit together totally or just go the whole haul and don't capitalize. You're being lazy enough to not capitalize "I" but not lazy enough to capitalize the beginning of sentences. :zombie:

@ muzmaze.