The Sports Thread

I've had about as much as I can take. This psuedo-grammar you have going on is just fucking sick. There is supposed to be a space after commas and periods and such, and it's whether. And what is with "1-of"? What sense does that make? Either get your shit together totally or just go the whole haul and don't capitalize. You're being lazy enough to not capitalize "I" but not lazy enough to capitalize the beginning of sentences. :zombie:

@ muzmaze.

DUDE CHILL OUT!
I did not know we are being graded here.
I'll go back and edit.

You know, any other time I'd be more than obliged to sit here and nitpick everything you all said and make an extremely long reply, but I've gotten to the point where I don't give a shit anymore. I've encountered TONS of Patriots fans in my day, and I can honestly say that 99% of you are all exactly alike. It's truly the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Get over yourselves, drop the fucking egos. You have no control over what the Patriots have or will do. This is the one bit of reality that every other team and fan of the NFL have grasped long ago that you fucks just won't let sink it.

So I must be the 1%.
Look at my posts I give logical reasons to why the Patriots will win and give props to the opponent when necessary.
Colts simply should have won but the Chargers played a gutsy game and deserved it. If this was the Patriots loosing this weekend I'm sure you would'nt be reasonable. It would be "Bradys a pussy, they are overated, they suck!"
Relax, do you realize how much the Patriots use to suck. Now with success and being spoiled some fans get carried away, its all good.

Enjoy last years championship and be thankful the Patriots defense was hit with the flu and you were one first down away (4 yds to be exact) from being finished, thats the only way you come back in that AFC title game.

Was that better Ender Rises? JK.

its premature to say brady is the best ever. he is clearly the best right now - no question. if they win the superbowl this year, and then possibly one more or two more, he will easily be the best ever. i mean who is better right now? montana - probably. active qb's? manning? hardly. brady has more superbowls, better stats and 3 less years in the league. favre? no, but he is awesome. a pats packers superbowl would rule. an old warrior like favre against a young gunner like brady. id love to see that.