The Sports Thread

Man, the Colts schedule next season looks fucking br00tal.

Home: Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Chicago, Detroit, New England
Away: Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Minnesota, San Diego

:erk:

I know, there are'nt any real gimme's in the NFL. Just would'nt really worry too much about those teams if I was a Colts fan. I hope they lose everyone, but I just don't see it.

You don't have to tell me...never said the AFC east was tough.

KING D, are you really worried about those opponents? Seems like I have more confidence in your Colts than you do, or is that being too much of a homer or unobjective?:p

Yeah, I'm a little worried about the majority of the teams the Colts play next year. However, it doesn't really matter as long as they are playing good in december going into the playoffs, and are healthy. That's all I really care about. Regular season record isn't as valuable to the Colts. They've proved to be one of the best regular season teams in history.

Yup, good in Dec, health and in turn-home field, thats a good recipe.
Did you get my post awhile back on the other Manning brother-who was very good in his own right. I think he had a degen. bone disease or something. Is he o.k now or what?

I thought at one time he was as good if not better than Peyton or Eli, but then had to stop cause of med issues?

EDIT: got it Mathias, thanks.

As much as it pains me that it happened, I wonder if any other brothers or even cousins etc have ever won back to back titles in thier respective sport?